Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what will happen next …(TV edition)

- Mario will decided his TV is too far away/small and he is blind so it just won’t do he will go bigger
- the shelf with lotions and potions behind the new bespoke TV will catch fire 🔥
- he no longer likes the TV on the wall as it looks cluttered and Marion does not do clutter ! He will see all the influences with the beds where the TV comes out the foot of the bed. He will go on the beg for one and get gifted a grey bespoke TV bed topped with diamanté’s just for the special little diva he is 🤣

He’s a lying bastard the council wouldn’t show up and do work without notice, they probably sent a letter ages ago but his 3 brain cells couldn’t open it or read it. I hope the telly breaks and leaves a big hole in the wall when it falls in the middle a the night.
Probs bins council letters in case it is for council tax l as Dezza hasn’t declared him living there 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Trust me they’ll all unfollow once the giveaway is over. I guess he’s aware now that his numbers are dwindling down cos his contents pish
And why does he always need to say it’s not an ad? We are well aware as no one is daft enough to work with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still waiting on Mario "putting pen to paper" for his landmark giveaway. The velveteer doesn't fulfil that promise, nae debates

#tattleremembers
#everybodyneedsashotatabendyleggedconsole

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi hens, let’s kick this days arse 👌

Coming oot ma lain to ask if any of youse have a recommendation for a nourishing lip balm?

Thanks hens. Tonsa luv TG Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Savings
2. A back door
3. A date for his wedding
4. Pals
5. Neighbours that wouldnae steal the sugar oot your tea

Just ma thoats ma lovelie 💎
6. A visit from Hinch
7. His dream hoooose. Maybe in my old age my memory is blurred but I recalled a period where he would walk past a house that was for sale saying it’s his dream home and “one day my lovelies, one day” - I generally think he would have had the deposit for that house by now if he hadn’t spent every penny he has on shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
6. A visit from Hinch
7. His dream hoooose. Maybe in my old age my memory is blurred but I recalled a period where he would walk past a house that was for sale saying it’s his dream home and “one day my lovelies, one day” - I generally think he would have had the deposit for that house by now if he hadn’t spent every penny he has on shite.
Aye but remember our Mario can get a mortgage like that *clicks fingers*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aye but remember our Mario can get a mortgage like that *clicks fingers*
I mean the houses where he lives are peanuts compared to other parts of the U.K. He really could be living in a nice 2 bed semi detached house with that back door he wants but also his ring door bell ( which I see he purchasable while catching up on his highlights) would have some actual bleeping use 🤣. Can someone tell me why he has one of those does he not live in a block of flats wirn a communal door ?🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
The illiteracy, again, and they’re such short paragraphs too yet he still can’t string a sentence together. The shelf behind the tv, why Marion, just why? And why did you need to get a man in to put a bracket on your wall, why could you not do this yourself? I have so many questions ma lovelies 😩
yeah I wondered why between the 2 of them they couldn’t just hang it up themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll tell you why hen coz he wants to be gifted a new toaster and kettle he is always on the sly beg but we see you Mavis cunning like a fox so aye ma luvlee
Roses are red
I love them the most
I’m affa crabbit this morning
Because I canna hae toast

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahv only just caught up and I am pissing at the placement of his TV 😂

Why does he get everything so wrong? It looks beyond ridiculous and made much mair sense infront of the windae on a stand. I cannae believe people blow smoke up his hoop and tell him he should be an interior designer. They have tae be trolling him I simply cannot believe otherwise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean the houses where he lives are peanuts compared to other parts of the U.K. He really could be living in a nice 2 bed semi detached house with that back door he wants but also his ring door bell ( which I see he purchasable while catching up on his highlights) would have some actual bleeping use 🤣. Can someone tell me why he has one of those does he not live in a block of flats wirn a communal door ?🤦🏽‍♀️
He has the ring door bell because he gets alot of parcels and the sorting office is a 45 minute walk and I suspect the close door is probably kicked in 😂

• Haha
I dunno why he was kicking off about the scaffolding yesterday, I bet it got taken down overnight and scrapped for drug money

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.