Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Steven and his passion for his level of work” :ROFLMAO: I’m sure the guy did a great job but he stuck a telly on a wall? He’s hardly a bespoke architect ffs
Wash your mouth out lady. You should know that Marion, Patron Saint of small businesses on this app commends said small businesses for going above and beyond for him. They don’t just do a job, oh no, they pull out a level of excellence unseen by the rest of the world. Now ye know 😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Passion for his work 😂 and why’s he left the shelf up 😂 nah I can’t cope with this tonight. I saw it and was like tattle will be going off with this and I was right

Wash your mouth out lady. You should know that Marion, Patron Saint of small businesses on this app commends said small businesses for going above and beyond for him. They don’t just do a job, oh no, they pull out a level of excellence unseen by the rest of the world. Now ye know 😉😉🤣🤣
Patron saint of small businesses 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Naw am sorry but surley he isn't keeping that TV there ? 😭😭 I will NOT stay in my ain lane this time son! That's horrendous plus it's not fitting the vibe of your bespoke dressing area ma lovlie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really want to know what other options Steven gave them.. don’t hide the wires? What in the actual duck is he on about? 😂 imagine him and deek sat down discussing this tit. Just get the tele up on the wall who gives a duck and it’s your bedroom. I have a tv on my wall in my room and I can see the wire and I couldn’t give a tit. The only person that sees my bedroom is my family. But I might need to ask Mazda who he recommends to hide my wire,, I’d like to hear what my options are about my tv on my wall

• Haha
Reactions: 25
omg all that shite out on display, its like a 16 year old girls room
Reminds me of when prisoners buy loads of stuff off the canteen and put it all on display. Smell the wealth

Reminds me of when prisoners buy loads of stuff off the canteen and put it all on display. Smell the wealth
Aw nah I’ve just noticed he has a lumispa as well 😂😂 bleeping hell. Is there anything he doesn’t have.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The illiteracy, again, and they’re such short paragraphs too yet he still can’t string a sentence together. The shelf behind the tv, why Marion, just why? And why did you need to get a man in to put a bracket on your wall, why could you not do this yourself? I have so many questions ma lovelies 😩
Noo ma lovelie the only drilling he manages is into his wee deek through in the bummin fort. Nae questions, nae debates so aye park your arse and hope that helps a bit😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
“No wires on show” hahahahahah like a rogue wire wouldn’t just blend in with all the rest of the mess in that bedroom 🥲 I’ve never seen a bedroom so full to the gunnels with shite. There’s NO WAY you’d get a restful night in there— it’s actual mayhem. What a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s a makeup fridge under the desk somewhere. He’s beyond a joke and so forth. The position of that tv is honkin x

Hahah like the cat and all his other belongings cos he’s crammed that flat full of so much tit.
I'm so confused he lives in a flat there is a fridge in his kitchen around 3 feet away from his bedroom! He wastes so much money I'm surprised he don't use £50 notes to wipe his ass with 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“No wires on show” hahahahahah like a rogue wire wouldn’t just blend in with all the rest of the mess in that bedroom 🥲 I’ve never seen a bedroom so full to the gunnels with shite. There’s NO WAY you’d get a restful night in there— it’s actual mayhem. What a fud.
😂😂😂 doesn’t his dyson have a wire? Hope he buys the air wrap next

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder When he’s getting his new bespoke bed. Remember him and Danyell talking about it just before Xmas. Wonder what story he comes up with for it’s replacement. It just broke like the toaster?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He really is the hoarder next door. I can’t understand why a grown adult needs to have all his crappy belongings out on display.

Get in the bin you absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does he get everything so absolutely wrong 😂😂😂😂 am away to bed laughin ma heed aff at that bedroom telly with the shelves jam packed right behind it. Fud!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw nah I’ve just noticed he has a lumispa as well 😂😂 bleeping hell. Is there anything he doesn’t have.
[/QUOTE]
A brain

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1. Savings
2. A back door
3. A date for his wedding
4. Pals
5. Neighbours that wouldnae steal the sugar oot your tea

Just ma thoats ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.