Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps he was making his new balcony bespoke and there was a terrible accident

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really want to know where it is plugged in, because there was nae plug there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has his batteries run out or what? He's awful quiet today.
His on a come down from whatever the duck he has been on all week 🤣

And the handyman has commented that he is looking forward to doing more work in the future ! God knows what he has planned 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He'll be found in a week, half eaten by Rayn, but STILL ALIVE.
Dawn how can you insult Rayn is such a way. She could be starving and would not stoop as low as to eat Marion. He is all processed food and bullshit. She has standards . 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think he's been on here and read how we all think it looks stupid, so he's on a downer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clutter free?!. Is this person seeing a different picture to us? 🙄
Screenshot_20220211-191000_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think he’s gone quiet because he’s fabricating some new disaster which means he absolutely has to redecorate an entire room to gain validation on this app.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So am oan ma Facebook casually strolling and click ontae the billie eilish and Kanye saga when a saw this comment, this normal witch needs tae sit doon n get some class
32009DA9-4D0B-4CEA-B5D6-6BA229479FF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.