Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for the "I'm fine, absolutely fine.... I've had hunners of messages".......

So predictable and boring 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait for the "I'm fine, absolutely fine.... I've had hunners of messages".......

So predictable and boring 😴
Except he won't have had hunners of messages as he has turned his in/ootbox off on that app. His page! His rules! And so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Reminds me of when prisoners buy loads of stuff off the canteen and put it all on display. Smell the wealth

Aw nah I’ve just noticed he has a lumispa as well 😂😂 bleeping hell. Is there anything he doesn’t have.
Taste and hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That picture of his bedroom tv looks like one of those “Spot the hazard” pictures you used to get in primary school.

Also, I don’t know but I’m wanting to get to know, what is the Nikita Dug in reference to? I must have missed it on my comma break from Marion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That picture of his bedroom tv looks like one of those “Spot the hazard” pictures you used to get in primary school.

Also, I don’t know but I’m wanting to get to know, what is the Nikita Dug in reference to? I must have missed it on my comma break from Marion 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s in his “for the laughs” highlight. Basically he went on a walk then saw a big Akita (Nikita dug tae him) dog running towards him so he bolted into some random houses front garden and shut the gate only for the whole family to be outside wondering why the duck is this creep here, turns out was the neighbours dog that’s blind and often takes a runner but is nonetheless harmless. You’ll also find him flashing the poor postie in that highlight too, enjoy ma luvlie💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Except he won't have had hunners of messages as he has turned his in/ootbox off on that app. His page! His rules! And so forth!
Ma lovely he is famous. His menopausal possey will be climbing his bespoke council scaffolding to peak through the window to check he is ok.

wonder where he is ? Maybe the Bailiff’s have shown up and taken his new mounted TV 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
wonder where he is ? Maybe the Bailiff’s have shown up and taken his new mounted TV 🤣
He must be ok. He's just answered a post on his bedroom tv 12 minutes ago.
He'll probably be wanting everyone worrying 🙄
Screenshot_20220212-171248_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fell down a highlights rabbit hole... he’s about as funny as my little toe 🙄 I did find the Dyson hairdryer highlight funny though. Goes on about the GHD hairdryer he had being heavy like it took him half an hour to dry his hair so he got arm ache... 2 minutes it took. Also said he has thick, coarse hair, attached photos would disagree with that statement Marion.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Fell down a highlights rabbit hole... he’s about as funny as my little toe 🙄 I did find the Dyson hairdryer highlight funny though. Goes on about the GHD hairdryer he had being heavy like it took him half an hour to dry his hair so he got arm ache... 2 minutes it took. Also said he has thick, coarse hair, attached photos would disagree with that statement Marion.
He needs to take us on a wee toupee jurnee hen or take a leaf out of joe swash book and have a cap attached surgically...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Seriously, is that really his hair in the second picture, it's not doctored? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.