Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch my tablet in bed too. Just over 10" and it's a perfect size for a couple of hours before lights out 👍

Wooooo!, a tv on the wall. Who knew it was possible 🙄 It’s too big for a small bedroom imo. And it looks like he's been on here after mentioning no wires etc...
👋

I'd love to have heard the conversation when he got back to base 😂

It would seriously do my nut in having a cluttered room like that 🙈
Sorry to be so vulgar this early but I am sure most of us would be happy with 10" in the bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like the “nae wires” line was written fae me 😂

Couldn’t wait until the weekend. Premature like everything else

I can’t wait for the slow mo vid of him walking into the bedroom to film the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel like the “nae wires” line was written fae me 😂

Couldn’t wait until the weekend. Premature like everything else

I can’t wait for the slow mo vid of him walking into the bedroom to film the tv
As long as he waves too. It’s not complete without the strangler fingers having an air

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My hubby is away to work with a complete gob on as I laughed too hard at this comment and muttered “too right” to myself 🤣🤣
Mr skyflier needs reminded to stay in his own lane. If he isn't in the 10" lane he needs to stay out that lane and get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aw that’s needed in that bedroom noo is some wee price tags and he’s back in Debenhams. State ah that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Reminds me of when prisoners buy loads of stuff off the canteen and put it all on display. Smell the wealth

Aw nah I’ve just noticed he has a lumispa as well 😂😂 bleeping hell. Is there anything he doesn’t have.
Money

• Haha
  • Heart
What does wee Deek do for work? Apart from caring for wee mario
I imagine he’s not a hedge fund manager or long haul pilot, or say I dunno, dr or nurse or academic?
He works in store ops, changing the baskets, collecting trolleys, getting stock out. Some of the store ops fix the machines and stuff but I can't see him doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still horrified about the position of that tv. Surely Steven from the small business is a tattler. The shelf in behind? That M didn’t even bother to remove when painting. On another note, how many followers has he gained from the vALenTImeZ giveaway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My telly is in the bottom of my bed and perfect angle. So smell the wealth 👌 nae wires on show and paid for it all #notgifted

• Haha
Just checking in on Marion to see what today’s ‘broken’ item in that justifies him needing to buy a brand new everything. 🤨

• Haha
I’m still horrified about the position of that tv. Surely Steven from the small business is a tattler. The shelf in behind? That M didn’t even bother to remove when painting. On another note, how many followers has he gained from the vALenTImeZ giveaway?
933676EF-60D4-4333-B278-20D5B168CC70.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.