Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s back oan this app View attachment 1068893
Is he trying to insinuate that the tragedy that’s happened to him is someone passing away and that they’ve given him a sign? Nasty wee hole milking and using peoples death for sympathy and attention!! As we aw know not the first time he’s done this as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is he trying to insinuate that the tragedy that’s happened to him is someone passing away and that they’ve given him a sign? Nasty wee hole milking and using peoples death for sympathy and attention!! As we aw know not the first time he’s done this as well.
And he hasn’t left the hoose flat for 6 days? Is he on annual leave or bereavement leave? He’s such a wee cock tease.

It’ll probably end up that his mates cousins friends cat has died🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And why has he not been to work during that 6 day's. If it's because of this family he's mentioned, he wouldn't get compassionate leave unless it's immediate family.

Reactions: 21
That sign Mavis is the remnants of wee derek have a wee toot o the wacky backy so aye hens back in yer ain lanes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't understand at all!!! Is someone unwell in his family?
He disnae discuss private matters aboot his family hen except when his parents paid aff the mortgage and his dad had surgery so aye ma luvlee insta isnae his joab is joab his joab oan this app

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if somethings happened to wee Rayne? Mibbe she’s jumped oot the windae out of sheer boredom. Hopefully not though!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hasn’t left Tat Towers in 6 days? Surely if there was some sort of tragedy going on then you would be rallying around the person(s) not sitting in your fort feeling sorry for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has he the bespoke rona? Floating round in his hoose coat with the vapours?
has wee deek finally run off into the sunset?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies…. Look… is it our wee Rayn? I hope not. Also… has the boujee telly fallen off the wall?
It’s an old photo he posted it on his story a while back I think. I hope nothings wrong with wee Rayn, she’s adorable 🥰. I think he’s just trying to get the luvlies to worry aboot him and he’ll come back saying he’s has loads a DMs (even tho they apparently don’t work) asking if he’s fine and he is absolutely fine!! It’s all for attention seeking, when I think the reality of whatever situation is going on isn’t that big of deal and/or doesn’t directly impact him but his life is so boring he needs stories to make it seem lit he has one. If something bad actually happened to him he wouldn’t be posting passive and cryptic posts, who would post on Instagram in such a sad time in their life?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies I think mazda has found wee deeks stash of wacky backy and had the whole lot in wan go. I think da sign was aw da smoke from da rollie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't someone say the other day that they bet he's off sick, hence not posting on the app? But one of his lovlies posted they seen him in primark on Saturday so he's a liar and has not been stuck in the house for 6 days. He's a Billy bullshitter as well as a bipolar Boris 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.