Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brown stir fry with chips and garlic bread 🤢🤢🤢 . My stir fry’s are full of colour with veg . He makes everything so unhealthy .
All that beige food he’s been having lately makes my stomach turn and I LOVE to eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I went to my local Chinese restaurant and I asked for garlic bread and tattie wedges wi ma tea. Get in the bleeping bin they roared. So I got my uncle alberts cowat and roared if you don’t know get tae bleeping know* and walked oot * no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Am away to home bargains to look for a lip balm tinted in the scent peach and strawberry. So aye. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah don’t know a soul on this planet who has wedges and garlic bread with a stir fry. Absolute weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stir fry way wedges and garlic bread honestly duck off he canny be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine how much salt he added to that brown mush stir fry? Later he will be wondering why his lips are dryer than my Fanny after seeing him in his leggings. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can literally see the bespoke salt on top of Mazdas potato wedges 🤮 bet his stir fry is full of it too.. derek better have some sudacrem to hand because Mazdas lips are gonna rip him a new arse quite literally 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well I don’t think we’ll be going on a bespoke Valens day decoring jurnee ma lovelies on account of Marion cannae say it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3 attempts and he still couldn't say it.
Gormless Dougie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hes got the boke for valens day, looks like the bumming fort will be retired that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s going on about the ‘luxury’ of cleaning every morning. I have 2 kids and still make sure beds are made, downstairs is hoovered and wipe the bathroom over once they have showered/cleaned teeth etc - isn’t that normal?? You’re definitely not special Mario 😂. He should try team TOMM and he’d get it done in half the time and have weekends free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.