Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is treating us lately isn’t he? Going on his stories 3 nights in a row! I honestly haven’t got it in me tonight to listen to him. He hurts my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
YOU DONT DEEP CLEAN EVERY WEEKEND MARION!!!! YER SKIRTINGS AND UNDER YER BATHROOM SINK ARE MANKY!!! LIARRRR!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wee deek will be greeting celtic’s absolutely shagged rangers 3-0 and it’s only half time. Maybe Mazda can cheer him up in the bumming fort😜💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I mean what style even is that hair, how would you even ask a hairdresser for that? I’ve never in my life seen any bloke with hair remotely like that
[/QUOTE

I'm greeting at this 🤣🤣
A protractor & spirit level hen ...nae debates oan ma page
I'm usually a lurker who just dies laughing at the posts on here and tonight I cannot breathe.

Marion threads are the best 👌 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Can’t say it or spell it

Valens day, valentimes then writes vday

did they not have a very bespoke high tea last year xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely screaming at him attempting to say Valentine’s Day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!!! *wipes away tear*

- valens day
- valentay
- valentimes

That’s made my day. Pure bespoke wordplay ma lovelies! 🤣

Also a mirror that is “aw mirrad” - colour me shocked!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
'Lists urnae fur me'. TAKE THAT HINCH. Mario just a wee reminder, she's feeding her alpacas, you're shooing away a cat you hate from a 30 quid jacket Peckham Independant Traders wouldnae be seen dead in. #shitejacketmalovelie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
SCREAM 🤣🤣!!!!!!! One of the photoshop trolls will need to shop us up something for “valen times”!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WHIT ABOOT THE bleeping FALBON???????

Did the workies get postponed because Mario's bowels meant it wisnae safe to enter the bedsit minus HazMat suits?

• Haha
Valen times day gies him the boak because you generally show attention and give gifts to another person, he is so selfish he cannot cope with the concept of doing something nice for someone else.

Every time he shares a question box, I am sure he never shows the answers. He puts up the box because he sees other people doing it, but it always just seems to be for his entertainment only. I am sure he never shares any answers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
duck me dots of death or what. Had to stop because I could not cope with the way he constantly shakes his head side to side when he's talking. Was triggering me (totm) 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.