Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he have an extra nose on the end of his actual nose? The most bespoke beak Iā€™ve ever seen.
whit youse oan about, foodies live for meals that come on a bed of chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Foodies. Ahahahahha. Reminds me of a girl at my old work saying tgi fridays was her favourite ā€œrestaurantā€œ maybe Iā€™m a crashing snob but that was not a meal any ā€œfoodieā€ would go for.
I saw a lip mask in boots yesterday and got the giggles thinking aboot wee marions crustacean lips. He surely should be able to reconcile his bad skin against his bad diet? my daughter has really bad eczema and has gone vegan to help herself. I have Crohnā€™s and know what I can and canā€™t eat. Itā€™s not rocket science Mario.
I bet he bought a tinted dr pawpaw. Heā€™d be better off with a blisteze or something medicated for his crumbling ruin of a gob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hen! He can lose weight just like that *snaps strangler fingers* when he wants. So aye
Heā€™s gonna be 40 later this decade šŸ‘€it gets harder to lose as you get older Marioā€¦ steady on the boujee oven chips

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he's been out buying cleaning products again didn't he chuck/gift loads the other week and say you only need 1 of each cleaning product?!

Them coats are bleeping rank. One looks like a sleeping bag and the other is something Uncle Albert would have.

More tit to store in that tiny hovel.
He's said this morning he's getting Rodney vibes so obviously reads tattle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't cope with that only fools a days horses dance šŸ¤£
It's still an ugly coat, and he looks horrible in skinny jeans
Screenshot_20220202-100420_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-100432_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Dancing in the bedroom to the only fools and horses soundtrack in his duffle coat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I actually want to thank him for cheering me up this morning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Where does Bet Lynch come into it?.

His legs are quite bandy as well aren't they. Another reason not to wear skinny jeans šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does he actually use all that makeup? bleeping waster man.
a did start sniggering when he started dancing to only fools and horses though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear someone on here said he looked like Del Boy in one of his other coats so no doubt that was for our benefit again he canā€™t stop trolling us

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does he actually use all that makeup? bleeping waster man.
a did start sniggering when he started dancing to only fools and horses though
I recently watched Soph, who is a makeup influencer on YouTube, and she was clearing out her makeup drawers and she had a LOT but obviously thatā€™s her jobā€¦Marionā€™s is just excessive and unnecessary especially as he never leaves the hobbit hole :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.