Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to swerve straight oooot ma lane & over to this thread as soon as I saw that abomination of a stir fry & yoouse didne disappoint !!
I love this thread, you are all the funniest “trolls” about. Absolutely nail it Hens, every-time.

Ps, I live near Manchester, I need to stop talking in a fake Scottish accent. My husband thinks I’m having a psychosis jurneee everytime I say Criss & Joos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Was the bellend going to say he's not Scottish?

And he looks swollen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Had to swerve straight oooot ma lane & over to this thread as soon as I saw that abomination of a stir fry & yoouse didne disappoint !!
I love this thread, you are all the funniest “trolls” about. Absolutely nail it Hens, every-time.

Ps, I live near Manchester, I need to stop talking in a fake Scottish accent. My husband thinks I’m having a psychosis jurneee everytime I say Criss & Joos.
This makes me laugh because I’m not Scottish either and the urge to comment in the patter is strong everytime but I daren’t. Is it cultural appropriation or what? I wonder how many that comment are not actually Scottish but sound it on here👀👀
this thread has me chuckling the most

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He really does look fuller than an egg recently. Needs to lay off the sodium…. So aye. I guess the health and wellness journey is over?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He really does look fuller than an egg recently. Needs to lay off the sodium…. So aye. I guess the health and wellness journey is over?!
Do you mean …. *gulp* ….. no more motivational muller corners or cutted up grapes? 😭 or as Maz would say, 👉🏻🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's no Glesgow. He's an Ayrshire lad. Nay debates. And if ye don't know. Git tae know. 🤦🏻‍♀️
half a his followers wilny even know where ayrshire is, that’s why people say he has a glaswegian accent. If ur no scottish you probably canny tell the difference between the two accents. I have a paisley accent and even that’s different from a glasgow one.

Reactions: 24
half a his followers wilny even know where ayrshire is, that’s why people say he has a glaswegian accent. If ur no scottish you probably canny tell the difference between the two accents. I have a paisley accent and even that’s different from a glasgow one.
This is true. The accents are very regional. I'm Lanarkshire and I sound nothing like Glasgow. Even tho it's 20mins up the road! I have a wee caravan (smell the wealth) in South Ayrshire and it is very different there. Tho of anyone outside Scotland asks, I'm pure bespoke and live in Glasgow.

• Haha
This is true. The accents are very regional. I'm Lanarkshire and I sound nothing like Glasgow. Even tho it's 20mins up the road! I have a wee caravan (smell the wealth) in South Ayrshire and it is very different there. Tho of anyone outside Scotland asks, I'm pure bespoke and live in Glasgow.
I’m Lanarkshire also 🤗 and defo agree about the diff bespoke accents…..🌎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No1 from any region of Scotland wishes to claim him, he’s a bleeping embarrassment 🙈😝

The hoosecoat & blanket, sweet Jesus unless a 90yr old wee granny 🤣

lists are no for him, they gee him anxiety😝
You couldn’t make any of his pish up, he’s a bloody clown 🤡😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else waiting for him to say he isnae intae that new “Wordle” game everyone seems to be playing at the minute?

“Trends are juss nae fae mae. I’m nae a trend setter or follower. So aye”

Not the fact the bleep can’t spell

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had to stop watching the million dots of death last night after he said people don’t watch his page for cleaning they watch it for him... I’m still laughing now 😂

• Haha
Did 2 people actually ask him how to clean a mirror? Well they can just get in the bleeping bin along with maz, ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning luvlees I huv to be honest and couldnae do aww the dots of doom this morning but to clarify Mierdre is fae ayrshire and is simply an interloper in paisley, infact he is cuckooing in deeks flat and he is too stoned to realise..so aye hens sit doon and get some class 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.