Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the one coat looks like something the school crossing guard would wear . The teddy bear one is not for an old woman like you Marion .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WHY DOES HE TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO WEE DEEK??

Also all those emojis you’d think they were 12 year olds. Also we aw know Mazdas gonnae go in a huff tonight cos the old firms on, he’ll be lying in his bed moaning on his stories aboot it as per. Wee hole. I’ll be watching it way ye deek son just i’ll be supporting the better team😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He's got the '2 furra pound" look right down in that coat 👌.

Sports socks! Get your sports here! Better than Jaiiiiii Deeeeee, so aye

Screenshot_20220202-155636.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where would the TV go, the bed faces the window, there isn't anywhere else. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ll put your tv up on the wall Maz. All I need is for you to be at work, and Derek to have a day off work…

Me and Derek mounting the tv 🎶
K-I-S-S-I-N-G 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
When the tellys up, Derek can mount me 🎶
P-U-M-P-I-N-G 🎶

sorry lads I’ve went too far.. 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Dancing in the bedroom to the only fools and horses soundtrack in his duffle coat 🤣🤣 I actually want to thank him for cheering me up this morning 😂😂
- baith al mannies
- baith wheel oot the same stories frequently
- naebody has seen Mario and Uncle Albert in the same room

5EB890E7-1F7C-4014-9100-D1B182E4ACB5.jpeg

So aye. Clutching ma beak at him being less Del Boy and mare Uncle Albert. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.