Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After thinking about it, I've realised they won't bat an eyelid at the paint fumes since they put up with far worse every night thanks to Marion's pure bespoke IBS scent
Not forgetting Delboy’s devil lettuce and Rayn’s litter tray! Oh and all the other mental fumes he’s got going on in the bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t he get this free? No room for it- or your recent beg didn’t work now you don’t want it anymore?
I think the free mirrrrra is the padded cell one in the living room that Danyeeeeeelll gifted him. I think the bedroom one he bought in Pounstretchers (Why do I know this 😫 I hate myself)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies. Ahm no guna lie, ahm guna be gutted when this thread ends and I don’t see the title “Tong Braxston” anymore. Still clutch ma beak every time I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the free mirrrrra is the padded cell one in the living room that Danyeeeeeelll gifted him. I think the bedroom one he bought in Pounstretchers (Why do I know this 😫 I hate myself)
How the fuk did he get that monstrosity back to the bedsit…did he take on the McGill’s bus 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He always says he needs to do something like this, but it never happens. Being a theatre lovey, I'll probably see it before him because he never goes out out 🙄

Mario, if you're reading here, I've actually been to THE Moulin Rouge...Check me out 😜
Screenshot_20220205-204943_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
He always says he needs to do something like this, but it never happens. Being a theatre lovey, I'll probably see it before him because he never goes out out 🙄

Mario, if you're reading here, I've actually been to THE Moulin Rouge...Check me out 😜View attachment 1042450
I don’t why he embarrasses himself by saying this kind of tit. Everyone knows he disnae venture any further than Edinburgh and that’s never for more than half an hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's very sad that being happy and having good times for him equates to spending money, I think he's in a very dark place and we're going on an antidepressant story 🤔

• Sad
It's very sad that being happy and having good times for him equates to spending money, I think he's in a very dark place and we're going on an antidepressant story 🤔
I think he feels he and his life are inadequate, compared to say his brother, or hinch. He spends like a child, it's a bit sad. A bit of therapy might help him see the light. I've been saying it for ages, but I can't see how his relationship survives.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Roses ur red, 🌹
whit can ah say, 🤔
Marion hates ValuMtines? 🥀
He's touting oor Hannah's giveaway 💩

Roses r red,

Many cards will Marion send? 📮

Well, none ma lovelies, 😵

He's a miserly 🔔🔚
Roses are red
I’m feeling the pinch
I spent all our money
Trying to be like the Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
£200 on makeup when his dressing table is full to bursting of makeup! Why does he need two new body makeup? What body parts is is showing and where is he going?
View attachment 1041407View attachment 1041408View attachment 1041409
"Tell me your pathetic life is lived entirely for the 'gram without telling me you live for the 'gram".

He goes nowhere, sees no one, etc. Does he honestly expect to use these within the time frame recommended once opening (oxidising, hygiene, etc.)? What's he going to do with all the Charlotte Tilbury he had to have? Although it must be about time for it to be binned and probably barely touched. This is all for photos for IG and it is really quite sad.
I have a friend/old flatmate at EL (at the overarching parent company - worked bloody hard to get there, not overbuying for IG benefit) and over the years it has benefited me greatly, not going to lie (and I'm very grateful for it as I buy a relatively expensive scar foundation, that also requires a specific setting powder, but too thick for full face every day so wear another *gifted* foundation around the camouflage and the thought of paying RRP for all of it regularly is sickening)...but I feel no need to photograph the products/brands I have sitting here, rubbing it in the faces of those who couldn't justify buying them for various reasons (I couldn't justify buying them all if I wasn't getting them, even on our combined 'good' salaries, because we have plans, responsibilities, etc). Ultimately once its on, nobody has a clue what you're wearing, especially if you've picked correctly for your skin and applied it well (after all I've found some of the No7 to be adequate to mix and I've not found any one to ask any more or less when I'm using it v MAC or EL). I actually think I have more respect for the make up accounts out there using cheap products well (or finding small indie brands) than those rushing for the IG fave big brands.

But yes, I don't know why he thinks buying expensive products he'll use a couple of times is impressing anyone when we can look at his life and home and see how poor his spending choices are. Basically washing money down a sink that doesn't even belong to you (in fact all his money essentially ends up going down drains that will never be his!).

• Heart
  • Haha
"Tell me your pathetic life is lived entirely for the 'gram without telling me you live for the 'gram".

He goes nowhere, sees no one, etc. Does he honestly expect to use these within the time frame recommended once opening (oxidising, hygiene, etc.)? What's he going to do with all the Charlotte Tilbury he had to have? Although it must be about time for it to be binned and probably barely touched. This is all for photos for IG and it is really quite sad.
I have a friend/old flatmate at EL (at the overarching parent company - worked bloody hard to get there, not overbuying for IG benefit) and over the years it has benefited me greatly, not going to lie (and I'm very grateful for it as I buy a relatively expensive scar foundation, that also requires a specific setting powder, but too thick for full face every day so wear another *gifted* foundation around the camouflage and the thought of paying RRP for all of it regularly is sickening)...but I feel no need to photograph the products/brands I have sitting here, rubbing it in the faces of those who couldn't justify buying them for various reasons (I couldn't justify buying them all if I wasn't getting them, even on our combined 'good' salaries, because we have plans, responsibilities, etc). Ultimately once its on, nobody has a clue what you're wearing, especially if you've picked correctly for your skin and applied it well (after all I've found some of the No7 to be adequate to mix and I've not found any one to ask any more or less when I'm using it v MAC or EL). I actually think I have more respect for the make up accounts out there using cheap products well (or finding small indie brands) than those rushing for the IG fave big brands.

But yes, I don't know why he thinks buying expensive products he'll use a couple of times is impressing anyone when we can look at his life and home and see how poor his spending choices are. Basically washing money down a sink that doesn't even belong to you (in fact all his money essentially ends up going down drains that will never be his!).
And let’s be honest nobody is gonna turn to mario for beauty recommendations so no beauty brands are gonna collar with him . He should stick to wax melts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Im new to looking at his profile. Is he that bad? 😂 seems harmless from what I’ve seen over the last week.

What’s his real job?
Compared to other ‘instagrammers’ I think he is a little harmless if am honest. Nothing that controversial. Probably does more harm to himself trying to keep up with the other big accounts. We catch him out on his lies here constantly though. I’d say this thread is more funny, other threads on here can be bruuutal. The covid comment pissed me off, and he does have a nasty, bitchy streak that rears it heid now and again…so welcome ma lovelie!

Reactions: 18
Didn’t he get this free? No room for it- or your recent beg didn’t work now you don’t want it anymore?
That was the original living room mirror and came long before the Danyell freebies started rolling in. A Poundstretchers "barg". Am only amazed it's not been ditched before now - it's had a good long run by Mario standards!

Mario, if you're reading here, I've actually been to THE Moulin Rouge...Check me out 😜View attachment 1042450
Me too hen - we are tres boujie absolument 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"However, l lived in this era"...Erm, most of us did you plum, and most of us watched it back to back like me.
The woman that helped make it the iconic show that it was isn't there now, Samantha. For me it's not the same, so hopefully there won't be a next time 🙄
Screenshot_20220206-024109_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Lmao what’s this front and back door stuff?! How does he get in his house?
Mazda claimed he wanted a hoose with a front and back door (the Beirut bumming fort only has a front door my lovlie) but then when hinch bought her farm and people kept messaging him to say “you’ll be next Mazda” he had a bespoke hissy fit and claimed his chapter is his chapter NAE DEBATES. He is exactly “where he should be” and denied all knowledge of wanting an actual house because he knows he could never save up. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.