Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s revisit the actual comment because it was bleeping hilarious. 🤣 I think the guy actually meant well, but what he’s basically said here is “When are you moving out of that 4 room tit hole ma lovelie?” Look how arse licky Mario’s original comment is too. Still frantically back pedalling after his “Nothin but sneks roond here, jus me an the kids from noo on” post when Hinch snubbed him despite being 10 minutes down the road from the hamster cage. 🥴 I almost felt sorry for him on that day. He was manic from about 4am, cleaning everything, putting his display sweets out and pretending his DMs weren’t working. I wonder at what point the penny dropped that she wasn’t coming. Deek and Rayn must have had absolute murder. 🤦🏻‍♀️

69EF0FB6-400A-4F70-AFF3-A09174D9594D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"However, l lived in this era"...Erm, most of us did you plum, and most of us watched it back to back like me.
The woman that helped make it the iconic show that it was isn't there now, Samantha. For me it's not the same, so hopefully there won't be a next time 🙄
View attachment 1042989
I thought the same! 🤣 how old does he think his followers are?

The AJLT thread makes for good reading cos A LOT of this is soooo bad, are true SATC fan would never say this 🤣 I bet he just watched a few episodes here and there or just the films.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The AJLT thread makes for good reading cos A LOT of this is soooo bad, are true SATC fan would never say this 🤣 I bet he just watched a few episodes here and there or just the films.
I have translated Marino’s post for you all. (*My iPad auto corrected to Marion, I like it, my comment, my rules)

‘Look ma lovelies, everyone thinks that AJLT is a pile of shite but because I am a cantankerous old bugger who likes to prove that I’m not being influenced by ‘the Gram’ I am going to say the exact opposite and say it’s great! Then I’ll chuck in something about that era to make you all think that I was way ahead of the curve and liked Sex and the City first, before many of you knew what it was! I am so ahead of trends, just look at my Christmas tree in August….so I like this tit show, ok….notice me, notice me, notice me….I am talking about that show that you are all talking about but I am so different and bouchée and unique that I am saying something different. Did you notice, did you? Well then give me some fuss and likes and all that. But not that I care if you notice I have my own unique option coz this isn’t ma job but I do like to be noticed trying to be different to everyone and being opinionated. But I am still being influenced to talk about the think that everyone is talking about because I am so influenced…but unaware!.’
#content #allforthelikes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

His opinion is totally irrelevant. He ain't exactly Paisley's answer tae Mark Kermode. 😂 Stick tae reviewing wax melts hen!

• Haha
  • Heart
I have translated Marino’s post for you all. (*My iPad auto corrected to Marion, I like it, my comment, my rules)

‘Look ma lovelies, everyone thinks that AJLT is a pile of shite but because I am a cantankerous old bugger who likes to prove that I’m not being influenced by ‘the Gram’ I am going to say the exact opposite and say it’s great! Then I’ll chuck in something about that era to make you all think that I was way ahead of the curve and liked Sex and the City first, before many of you knew what it was! I am so ahead of trends, just look at my Christmas tree in August….so I like this tit show, ok….notice me, notice me, notice me….I am talking about that show that you are all talking about but I am so different and bouchée and unique that I am saying something different. Did you notice, did you? Well then give me some fuss and likes and all that. But not that I care if you notice I have my own unique option coz this isn’t ma job but I do like to be noticed trying to be different to everyone and being opinionated. But I am still being influenced to talk about the think that everyone is talking about because I am so influenced…but unaware!.’
#content #allforthelikes
Like when TikTok first became popular.

“It’s nae fur mae hens. I’m no a trend follower. So aye.”

A few months later and the bleep is always sharing shite off of it

• Haha

Oooh I'll have to have a look!. But you're right. He's obviously not that much of a fan to not even mention Samantha.

Reactions: 11
Can you do 3 coats in one afternoon? 🤔
I thought that too. I'd say he's made a right arse of it. Could have got a painter in to do one coat with decent paint. Over and done with in a few hours. But oh no not Paisleys answer to Michaelangelo he has to make it a journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s revisit the actual comment because it was bleeping hilarious. 🤣 I think the guy actually meant well, but what he’s basically said here is “When are you moving out of that 4 room tit hole ma lovelie?” Look how arse licky Mario’s original comment is too. Still frantically back pedalling after his “Nothin but sneks roond here, jus me an the kids from noo on” post when Hinch snubbed him despite being 10 minutes down the road from the hamster cage. 🥴 I almost felt sorry for him on that day. He was manic from about 4am, cleaning everything, putting his display sweets out and pretending his DMs weren’t working. I wonder at what point the penny dropped that she wasn’t coming. Deek and Rayn must have had absolute murder. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1043249
That last comment from him was so bitter 🤣 He would have been better off keeping his trap shut.

What colour was his bedroom before, because it doesn't look any different to me?. Then again it's so small and full of clutter you just seem to see the bedroom furniture 🤭

Reactions: 13
The paint fumes kept him up lmao View attachment 1043404
How cold does that room look 😩 I can’t wait to see that wall with the curtains back up, tv and clutter shelf all in a row. Wires hanging doon from the tv. It’s going to look so bespoke.

He would have been better off leaving the tv at the end of the bed in front of the window. It’s not like he has a view you’d want to look out on

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Roses are red
They can also be white
But there’s no room for flowers
In a flat full ah shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Buzzin oot ma nut to see his home made Sunday dinner 😂🙌🏻 Hopefully I will of recovered from him playing she works hard for her money 😂😂 deed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buzzin oot ma nut to see his home made Sunday dinner 😂🙌🏻 Hopefully I will of recovered from him playing she works hard for her money 😂😂 deed
Ma IBS is already thru the roof and flairs hen at the thought of what delicacy he will basterdise the day so aye ma page ma rules

• Haha
  • Heart
Hang oan lovelies, do I spy the fabled makeup fridge? I genuinely thought it was Tattle folklore! 😂💀⚰

Screenshot_20220206-124859~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hang oan lovelies, do I spy the fabled makeup fridge? I genuinely thought it was Tattle folklore! 😂💀⚰

View attachment 1043620
Nae wonder he cannae ever sleep. Them fridges are so loud! My Mum & Dad thought they were boujee getting one fae drinks in their summer house (smell the wealth). She fucked it off after a couple of days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mazda claimed he wanted a hoose with a front and back door (the Beirut bumming fort only has a front door my lovlie) but then when hinch bought her farm and people kept messaging him to say “you’ll be next Mazda” he had a bespoke hissy fit and claimed his chapter is his chapter NAE DEBATES. He is exactly “where he should be” and denied all knowledge of wanting an actual house because he knows he could never save up. So aye.
Thank you 😂😂😂 proper aiming high.. a house with a front and back door. So does he live in a flat? That was my only home that only had one door x

Nae wonder he cannae ever sleep. Them fridges are so loud! My Mum & Dad thought they were boujee getting one fae drinks in their summer house (smell the wealth). She fucked it off after a couple of days 😂
Lmao if I ever remember and want something cold like a face mask I just put it in my normal fridge.. it’s sealed.. I don’t get it. I’d have one in a summer house but not my bedroom like you say with the noise

The weird one has a beauty fridge and a velvetiser. They all just copy each other don’t they 😂 those velvetisers do look nice but honestly I’d end up flinging it in a cupboard.. complete waste of money and I’m too fat to be drinking gallons of milk and chocolate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@mrshan17 he lives on the top floor of a block in Scotland’s very own Beirut. Proper wasteland. He does have a Ring Doorbell though 😂 that’s nae use because to even get in the block you have to call up via intercom. So yet another unneeded purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1043249
The thing is nobody would be in a crappy little flat if they had the choice ! He mugs himself off !
And the things about wanting a front and back door ..I wonder if he was expecting hinch to gift him her old house ? He seems narcissistic and deluded enough to expect someone to do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.