Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mrshan17 he lives on the top floor of a block in Scotland’s very own Beirut. Proper wasteland. He does have a Ring Doorbell though 😂 that’s nae use because to even get in the block you have to call up via intercom. So yet another unneeded purchase
Lmaooooo so he has to let the person in before they ring the bell 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is nobody would be in a crappy little flat if they had the choice ! He mugs himself off !
And the things about wanting a front and back door ..I wonder if he was expecting hinch to gift him her old house ? He seems narcissistic and deluded enough to expect someone to do that 🤣
She could at least just give him the doors if that’s all he wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
loads of the big account on Instagram use to bang on about how good avamay aromas are. Now there is on two I know of who do.
I’ve said this back in the hey day of wax melts ! There are WAY better small companies with better selection of scents and more affordable…. And I’ve seen loads of these companies seem to have gone out of business. I don’t know how Ava May is hanging in there

Reactions: 10
Lovelies I have a question. Who do I need to speak to get vip status on this app? Tattle is my full time job and I spend my life on this app seeking the validation of my favourite accounts. Does anyone have the email address of the manager?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🤣🤣🤣 I can imagine him fixing a door to the wall just for the sake of it. The door to no where just like his influencing career 🤣🤣
There’s an episode of Seinfeld where Kramer lives in an apartment block but attaches a screen door to the front of his door and puts plants etc outside as if it’s a house 😂 maz will do this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lovelies I have a question. Who do I need to speak to get vip status on this app? Tattle is my full time job and I spend my life on this app seeking the validation of my favourite accounts. Does anyone have the email address of the manager?
You’re 2 messages away from VIP ma lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s an episode of Seinfeld where Kramer lives in an apartment block but attaches a screen door to the front of his door and puts plants etc outside as if it’s a house 😂 maz will do this
Or he will put one of those wall murals of a beach or garden behind the door . “ hi Ma lovelies let me give you a view of my garden , my absolute haven “- proceeds to open fake door 🤣🤣

• Haha
Or he will put one of those wall murals of a beach or garden behind the door . “ hi Ma lovelies let me give you a view of my garden , my absolute haven “- proceeds to open fake door 🤣🤣
I’m still waiting for the mug to put a conservatory on stilts outside his living room

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two more posts and you're there, hen!

Reactions: 8
Thank you 😂😂😂 proper aiming high.. a house with a front and back door. So does he live in a flat? That was my only home that only had one door x

Lmao if I ever remember and want something cold like a face mask I just put it in my normal fridge.. it’s sealed.. I don’t get it. I’d have one in a summer house but not my bedroom like you say with the noise

The weird one has a beauty fridge and a velvetiser. They all just copy each other don’t they 😂 those velvetisers do look nice but honestly I’d end up flinging it in a cupboard.. complete waste of money and I’m too fat to be drinking gallons of milk and chocolate 😂
Mario does indeed live in a flat (tat cave, hobbit hole & bedsit are some other terms of endearment).

Don't forget that Mario is also an Ayrshire boy, no a Glezgow boy. Down our way in the Shire, a front and back door means a front and back garden, as in

"Naw, you cannae go to your pals hoose. You can play oot the back door for a wee while"
"Don't you wander further than the front door hen, your tea'll be ready in 5 minutes"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mario does indeed live in a flat (tat cave, hobbit hole & bedsit are some other terms of endearment).

Don't forget that Mario is also an Ayrshire boy, no a Glezgow boy. Down our way in the Shire, a front and back door means a front and back garden, as in

"Naw, you cannae go to your pals hoose. You can play oot the back door for a wee while"
"Don't you wander further than the front door hen, your tea'll be ready in 5 minutes"
Tat cave 😂😂😂 this thread is the best

• Haha
It makes sense now to me why Rayne is kept in.. I thought he just wanted her to be a house cat. I’d be terrified opening a window being that far up with a cat! X

I might actually go back and start these threads from the beginning I feel like I’ve missed out on so much 😂

Thank you 😂😂😂 proper aiming high.. a house with a front and back door. So does he live in a flat? That was my only home that only had one door x
Ma lovelie, you need to sit doon and get some class and acquaint yourself with Mazda’s highlights! The answers you seek can be found there. I’m affronted at all these questions!* so aye 💎

*jokes, obv. But for real his highlights are a work of art / train wreck 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma lovelie, you need to sit doon and get some class and acquaint yourself with Mazda’s highlights! The answers you seek can be found there. I’m affronted at all these questions!* so aye 💎

*jokes, obv. But for real his highlights are a work of art / train wreck 🤪
😂😂 I’m going to tonight.. I’ve only ever watched stories I never thought of highlights

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.