Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The falbon still doesn't go with the floor.
It doesn’t go with the bread bin or the other wooden bits & pieces either. Which I think was probably done on purpose so he can go out and buy more tat so that it all matches.
maybe he’ll have the kitchen floor done at the same time as the lounge, isn’t he meant to be having laminate put in there at some point this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just couldn’t live with all the different ‘wooden’ shades. Typical Mario though, instead of choosing fablon that matches he’s now going to replace everything else instead. He’s a wasteful wee baw bag. I don’t see why Deek puts up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still can’t believe he’s a “cleaner” and thought it was okay to use a mould and mildew product as a countertop spray?? When would you ever do that? Shitest cleaner I’ve ever seen. Maybe now he can focus on cleaning up that 3 inch pile a grime on his skirting boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a lurker and dip in and out on this thread but please, I just HUV TAE KNOW…what is this ‘bumming fort’? 😭
Their flat is a small one bedroom, with a TV in the bedroom and sitting room. Mario showed us that on his sofa, he's put a duvet on the top and bottom, and a pillow, without any covers (this makes my eye twitch) a genius tattler called it a bumming fort. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Using the opposite hand for the kitchen reveal! 🤣
I just couldn’t live with all the different ‘wooden’ shades. Typical Mario though, instead of choosing fablon that matches he’s now going to replace everything else instead. He’s a wasteful wee baw bag. I don’t see why Deek puts up with him.
Same, it’s so jarring 😬

Him Using the opposite hand for the kitchen reveal! 🤣 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Still can’t believe he’s a “cleaner” and thought it was okay to use a mould and mildew product as a countertop spray?? When would you ever do that? Shitest cleaner I’ve ever seen. Maybe now he can focus on cleaning up that 3 inch pile a grime on his skirting boards.
Rayn must have a bespoke bleached hole after sitting on the kitchen surfaces poor wee girl

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg how have I never noticed the plug and cable that actually comes through the worktop before 😂
I think that was put in when his brother in law or someone made the tumble dryer fit under worktop by taking a cupboard door away, then leading to him hastily pulling it out, ripping the lino, lino journey followed by an amusing tumble dryer engineer story, all probably caused by a tumble dryer getting pushed into a cupboard space without proper ventilation!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ave seen better kitchens in folks ‘before’ photies afor they rip them oot tae put in a new wan.

• Haha
That faux wood falbon is rancid. Why can he never get anything right? Not a great display for that company either. They should know what shades go with what

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad bastard slowly filming his newly wrapped worktops 😂 Just goes tae show whit a sheltered life he leads..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot fathom wrapping plastic around kitchen work tops.. I’d live in fear of putting a hot pan down and melting the arse out of it

• Haha
Can you imagine in the wrap place office?

“You heard that Pygmy from Paisley wants his kitchen wrapped again?”

“Oh not him again! He gives me the creeps! How many times does he want us to try and Polish that turd in Beirut?”

“He asked if we do Klarna!”

“Make sure his card goes through before you pencil him in”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.