Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me laugh because I’m not Scottish either and the urge to comment in the patter is strong everytime but I daren’t. Is it cultural appropriation or what? I wonder how many that comment are not actually Scottish but sound it on here👀👀
this thread has me chuckling the most
I'm not Scottish either - in fact I live on the South coast of England so couldn't be further away if I tried. But I huv tae join in with the lingo as youse Scottish lovelies huv me buckled! I mean no offence and it comes from a place of pyoor affection. Tattie hearts to yis aw! 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not Scottish either - in fact I live on the South coast of England so couldn't be further away if I tried. But I huv tae join in with the lingo as youse Scottish lovelies huv me buckled! I mean no offence and it comes from a place of pyoor affection. Tattie hearts to yis aw! 🥔❤
The cultural appropriation bit was a joke p.s. wasn’t accusing anyone of owt I know it’s all love ❤ I

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else waiting for him to say he isnae intae that new “Wordle” game everyone seems to be playing at the minute?

“Trends are juss nae fae mae. I’m nae a trend setter or follower. So aye”

Not the fact the bleep can’t spell
How do we think he would pronounce wordle. He'd sprain his tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"I won't share your story replies because my young niece is on here and doesn't need to see that kind of content"
Then he says duck/ing about 10 times in 3 sentences.
Also, they are just money making scheme's valentine's/spring etc....says the man who spent hundreds decorating his flat for autumn in summer. I cannot today. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!
Someone pour me a one of them 👉🍹to deal with the contradictions on this dayn of dawn cos it's making me pure crabbit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
That bottom lip is looking rather angry today!!!
What’s he been doing chewing brilla pads💋

He can’t show some of the reply’s to his question box as he has a young niece in this app…. Proceeds to swear like a trooper again!!!

Doesn’t do VALEMTIMES , I’m not surprised who’d bleeping love that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was over here, minding my own business thinking that Spring was a season. Thank god Mario educated me that it's just a money making scheme 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He’d drive ye tae drink. Spring is now a money making scheme, so aye!!
His windows are open, let’s hope baby gurl Rayne doesn’t try to commit Harry Carry again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s! ripping! the! piss! way! these!!!!

View attachment 1036682
He does actually use exclamation marks as his only punctuation doesn’t he? He’s completely unaware of the existence of the humble fullstop, the cheeky little comma or that rascal the semi colon. His Only! Punctuation! Is! The! Exclamation! Mark!

The! Absolute! twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
'A lotta the time we buy intae it'.

You👏buy👏into👏it👏, and ecourage others to buy into it, all👏the👏bleeping👏time!!!

Three words hen, CANDY CANE LANE.

P.S Spring is a season ya numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
ma luvlies its nae wonder hes hair is stanning strait up if he's using a toilet tab and toilet cleaner together. they two of them would react.
Hes hayin us on hes naw opened the windaes in Beirut since he had a full heed of hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He does actually use exclamation marks as his only punctuation doesn’t he? He’s completely unaware of the existence of the humble fullstop, the cheeky little comma or that rascal the semi colon. His Only! Punctuation! Is! The! Exclamation! Mark!

The! Absolute! twit!
He’s fully aware of the comma ma lovelie, just not the grammatical one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t put any saucy stuff on his stories as he has a young niece “on this app” but can swear constantly on his stories. Aye right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s put 50p in the clown the day….he’s defo due a comma soon he’ll be needing it after treating us to aww these stories this week and a full run doon of whit he wipes roon in the bedsit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.