Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bumming fort is saved! Praise be ma lovelies! He’s so so happy! Yeah sure Marion, course ye are!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Celebrating the new thread by gifting youse aww a wee squirt - smell ma wealth lads! 💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Can’t wait for this investment jurnee.

I see another living room redecoration jurnee ahead of us this year!

Gu on Mario darlin! You keep investing in your safe haven. The return on it will be “un-real”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Roughly translates to:
Insta isnae his job, his job is his job, hes achieved everythin he wants in life, tattle can suck on his bum grapes n muller corner, hes sitting in his dream hoosecoat in his dream hoose, tong braxston blasting through the flairs on the daily, nae back doors for the cooncil to bash in, everywhere he walks his projection of ibswealth gets heeds turnin, if you dont know get tae know n stay in your own lane get oot of his he doesnae want any strangers skids in his lane only his oan
Oh my lovelies our mario really only has a fondness for one back door and that wee deeks. He's very happy in his wee cooncil penthouse wae his ring doorbell. Sure what more could he want outta life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He should go on a right move journey and see what's available in Paisley. Quite a few 2 bedrooms that's aren't in Beirut or Chernobyl..... Mwah mwah mwah 💎 There is a lovely wee back and front door up Gallahill fur offers over £89K

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dae miss the old living room way the wires showing everywhere, the skirting boards being honking, the creased salmon bath mat, and the tiny fire place. Pure OG if ye were here before the wealthy living room journee💎
But the original door handles are still hanging on in there!! They’ve survived every bedsit update so far….. new handles must be too wealthy for his budget 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People commenting “congratulations” under that post? Congratulations on what? For staying in the same tit hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Stepping oot my bespoke lane to ask is paisley a dump? Or is it just where oor Marion lives is rough?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Stepping oot my bespoke lane to ask is paisley a dump? Or is it just where oor Marion lives is rough?
It's a dump hen.

Happy Friday ma lovelies, hope yeez are aw motivated by yer fruit corner and three grapes and ready to make the most of this new dayn of dawn.

Av been up since 5 o'clock and a huv GUTTED the hoose before work. Wan mer day of work then it's the weekend so I can go a wander roon Home Bargains and be hame and cozy fur 2 o'clock. Al maybe see sum of youse oot and aboot! If you see me and am swarmed like a fly roon shite, it's jist folk wantin tae know wit scent am wearing so don't be feart fur ma safety! Am used tae it! A get approached aw the time, even tho this site isnae ma joab! Ma joab's ma joab!

Anyway! Am away to clean ma touch points. Tonsa love tae yeez aw!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I hadn’t listened to Tong Braxston Unbreak My Heart for ages so listened to it on my walk to work and I am clutching my beak that he thinks he can reach the same tones!

Anyway, thank duck it’s Friday! We’ve got this! Have yer Miller corner and grapes fur motivation! This year is moving so fast! Utter positive vibes!!

And, what does he think he would be doing on YouTube? He doesn’t even clean on a cleaning account so what content would we get over on YouTube?
I can imagine him recreating the video in his 3inch squared shower cubicle.

Mind the mould in the corner hen! (Sorry, the “hard water” 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just saw he said he was up at 6, changed the bedding and about to tidy up. Where was Derek that early if he's on holiday?! 🧐
He is probably put on the teeny cat chair with baby girl Rayn 🤣🤣

Hahahahahaha YOU MUST HINK AM BUTTONED UP THE BACK! A classic Glasgow Maw statement, along with, you must think a came up the Clyde oan a banana boat!

At ma desk in work clutching ma beak!
Haha I still use the “do ye think I came up the Clyde in a banana boat” with my kids. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Imagined extract from the minutes of the cooncil meeting.

Having viewed the Instagram page of a local tenant, it was unanimously agreed that this particular building would indeed be exempted from demolition and subject to maintenance and upgrade works only. It was further agreed to invite local suppliers of MDF and falbon to submit tenders for these newly approved works.
The savings commensurate with this decision will be redeployed to upgrading the spec of the planned new-build housing stock. Consequently, budget can now make provision for all new stock to boast front, back, side and French doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Will he definitely stay in his flat? If his property is being upgraded inside and out, is it not possible that he will be moved out and the flat done up then someone else moved in so he doesn’t move twice? Unless he has definitely been told he will not be moved?

Either way we all know he will moan like crazy at being woken by the builders every morning for months as the building work goes on around him. When he is suddenly overlooked by new properties and his light is reduced. When they build new properties opposite and he becomes envious of what other people have. I definitely think this year is going to be ’a journey’, my lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will he definitely stay in his flat? If his property is being upgraded inside and out, is it not possible that he will be moved out and the flat done up then someone else moved in so he doesn’t move twice? Unless he has definitely been told he will not be moved?

Either way we all know he will moan like crazy at being woken by the builders every morning for months as the building work goes on around him. When he is suddenly overlooked by new properties and his light is reduced. When they build new properties opposite and he becomes envious of what other people have. I definitely think this year is going to be ’a journey’, my lovelies.
I bet he “accidentally” flashes his boaby to the workmen. I still feel for that poor traumatised postman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tong braxton on the radio now, FFS Marion another song ruined

• Haha

Id imagine they’re just redoing the outside of the building (hopefully not cladding it) and then doing the stair wells and possibly addressing any damp/mould etc. doubt they’ll move queen Marion out but imagine if her bespoke panelling has to be removed to sort out damp 😬😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.