Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight me episode of River City was written by Johnny. Lovely episode dedicated to Andy Gray. Thought Mario might have mentioned it x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You fabulous lot are on fire the night! I need some reassurance though. Am no fully Scottish but my grandfether was - Campbell from Greenock, ye might ken him? Nooo, me and aw ma cousins have a flat bit oan the backs of oor heeds 😢😢 Ma lassie and her bairns have one too! Ma faether had it anaw. Should I worry about a familial bond wi the Marios? Spine bright, tattie hearts (or hibs, wetever yer persuasion 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You fabulous lot are on fire the night! I need some reassurance though. Am no fully Scottish but my grandfether was - Campbell from Greenock, ye might ken him? Nooo, me and aw ma cousins have a flat bit oan the backs of oor heeds 😢😢 Ma lassie and her bairns have one too! Ma faether had it anaw. Should I worry about a familial bond wi the Marios? Spine bright, tattie hearts (or hibs, wetever yer persuasion 😂😂)
Ya maybe better do an ancestry.com just to rule it out ma lovelie, ya don’t want any family connections to pop up when you least expecting it hen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t even follow Mario anymore and when I did it was very brief (and aaages ago) but I always pop on this thread if it comes up on the front page because you lot make me laugh with all the sayings and the way you write your comments - makes me think about following him just so I get more of the jokes but reading it all in the accent is hilarious enough
I'm the same... the comments on here are pure genius the way you all write them....have me in stitches....thanks so much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The “spag Bol” will look exactly the same in the Pyrex as it will sitting in the cludgie the morra efter an ibs explosion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He's desperate for a Hello Fresh journey like all the other instahuns isn't he. And as much as I can't stand the "I'm working with hello fresh" bollocks I pray for the paisley sewage system that they hit him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just don’t understand his cooking? I mean why does it look like he has added mushrooms to cream of tomato soup? He could just brown some mince and throw in a jar of sauce at the very least and then it would look normal. His ’cooking’ is just baffling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
post a pic of this please, we'll all give you quick free medical advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
post a pic of this please, we'll all give you quick free medical advice.
Am too affronted now, ma lovlie! Ye’d a goat a better look at it from ma cousin Andy’s heed - hes bawder than our kin Mario! I was bawd when I had the chemo ( was no well!!) but no heeders took! Thank ye for the offer, Dr Dayn 💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
First came the cheese less cheeseboard and now he presents us wae the bol-less spag bol. Only Marion could make spag bol which didn’t include the bol.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Am too affronted now, ma lovlie! Ye’d a goat a better look at it from ma cousin Andy’s heed - hes bawder than our kin Mario! I was bawd when I had the chemo ( was no well!!) but no heeders took! Thank ye for the offer, Dr Dayn 💕💕
Now don't be shy my dear, I'm a kindly old gp, an expert in heads. (Nobody grass me up)

First came the cheese less cheeseboard and now he presents us wae the bol-less spag bol. Only Marion could make spag bol which didn’t include the bol.
It's a bit like the Christmas dinner in a tin, just so so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funniest thread on here hen nae debates💎 and as long as yer heed isny completely flat lit a table lit oor Marions then you should be fine ma luvlie❤🥔 tattie hearts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Only just sharing Jamie Cannon’s disappearance after 8 months? The police presence when he initially went missing was huge and you literally cannot walk a few feet without a poster on a lampost or in a window. People going out searching every weekend & appeals locally all over social media. Late to the ‘party’ as usual 🙄 I hope he is genuine with his concern.
Is that seriously him just sharing for the first time? His family is just down the road ffs. I’ve a close family member who had been going on all the Sunday searches for months. She’s in Paisley - you can’t miss his story there never mind down the road from his parents.
What a horrible wee Scroat he is.

I just don’t understand his cooking? I mean why does it look like he has added mushrooms to cream of tomato soup? He could just brown some mince and throw in a jar of sauce at the very least and then it would look normal. His ’cooking’ is just baffling.
Looks like slimy tinned mushrooms as well 🤮🤢🤮

Or the spag🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The way he was slowly moving that spatula(!) through the slop was so funny. He really believes he’s like some influencer professional eh 😂 I was creased. Bespoke spagbol so aye nae debates oan ma page.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To think he previously credited his blister for that spag bol recipe (and cooking method).
And her wae a catering business!

Not an ad 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.