Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the wiki??????
Here hen💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when he had a Dyson hoover (and it is a hoover cos it does the hoovering nae debates!) that worked perfectly well but the huns were all using Sharks so he got a Shark. That was back in the days when he couldn't sleep at night over his debt worries.
Fond memories 👌 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve been here since pre covid days but just caught up on the wiki for the first time as I’m in bed no well (not covid ma luvlies I’m too bespoke & wealthy for that) and it’s fair cheered me up! Absaloot memories and so forth. The stovies surely need to be wiki famous. I told Maw Nae Debates yesterday he was making stovies again and she said “aw naw put that away I cannae look at them again” and dry boaked. Mario has given her some bespoke PTSD.
Anyway my luvlies, I missed his teef jurny and noticed this picture on the wiki. Someone tell me what is clinging to his teeth in the before picture? The remnants of a pendulum breakfast? Bet his breath smelt pure wealthy 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Remember when he had a Dyson hoover (and it is a hoover cos it does the hoovering nae debates!) that worked perfectly well but the huns were all using Sharks so he got a Shark. That was back in the days when he couldn't sleep at night over his debt worries.
Fond memories 👌 💎
Oh and he bulk bought the ambi pur plug ins because that wiz the ONLY hings that helped him tae sleep!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is Rayn an indoor cat? Nothing wrong with that IF you supply toys/scratchers/trees so she can live a happy cat life. How bleeping depressing and boring it must be for her...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Rayn an indoor cat? Nothing wrong with that IF you supply toys/scratchers/trees so she can live a happy cat life. How bleeping depressing and boring it must be for her...
We’re you around when she tried to commit suicide and launched herself out the 3 story window 😢 the neighbour found her in a ditch!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We’re you around when she tried to commit suicide and launched herself out the 3 story window 😢 the neighbour found her in a ditch!
Oh my god! That has broken my heart. I'm a massive cat lover. She clearly needs more engagement, even try and do leash training. I can't see any enrichment toys or even a scratcher! Poor little thing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh my god! That has broken my heart. I'm a massive cat lover. She clearly needs more engagement, even try and do leash training. I can't see any enrichment toys or even a scratcher! Poor little thing.
I’m just imaging big cat Rayn taking Marion on a walk around the wastelands😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ryan is an indoor cat ma luvlee thru no choice of her own , held captive like wee deek , she did try make a break for freedom and jumped oot the 3rd floor windae but unfortunately for her Mierdre found her and she was taken hostage again, she is locked in the hall when Mildred does his 20 minute joab twice a week, but his joab is just his joab so thats aww am saying the day ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They don’t even open the Windows anymore for her and if they do they lock her in the bedroom. It’s so cruel. What an existence 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.