Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got another random unentertaining Mario memory ma lovelies. I know some of you get triggered by certain songs - well everytime I hear She’s Sweet but a psycho on the radio I still think of Mario - please tell me I’m not the only one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG just burst out laughing at my desk at work after reading that ha ha it's supposed to be the most miserable day of the year and all i can think about is Marios downstairs neighbours with their brollies up avoiding the IBS spray though the flair boards.........so aye i'll get back in my ain miserable lane.
Naw ma lovelie! Blue Monday/most miserable day is 17th Jan/3rd Monday of Jan (something to do with it being a monday, most resolutions fail by then, people feel the effects of longer month financially due to so many companies being 'nice' and giving December's salary before Xmas). In true Mario fashion, the amount of moaning he's done this last week would just indicate he's shooting his load and marking the day early before any other accounts on that app remember it exists and story it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely im not the only one waiting impatiently for the perfume collection overview?? HOW is he going to describe each scent?? Why on earth would he think that scent is good content for Instagram? He’s going to describe smells!!! Surely anyone interested in a perfume would GO AND SMELL IT!!
I hope he gives us notice as I am booking the day off for that one. SMELL THE WEALTH MA LOVELIE 👃🥔💎

• Haha
That highlight is the worst and the best; per Mario’s own emotions. It’s the best cos he admits buying 2 toilet brushes per month 🤪 and also because it was pre teeth and eyebrows journey and he looks a pure midden. It’s the worst because as he demonstrates the bog brush, little bits of tit dislodge themselves and he puts the camera DIRECTLY ON IT for like a full minute. He also spends like 3 slides trying to read “what scent it’s in” before giving up due to the Kerry Katonas eyes 👀 pure bespoke hilarity ma lovlies.
Looks like I'm going on a toilet journey thanks lovely missed that on so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope he gives us notice as I am booking the day off for that one. SMELL THE WEALTH MA LOVELIE 👃🥔💎
He’s showing his makeup anaw doll, I canny wait, makeup for a bleep that never wears it and perfume for a bleep that never leaves the hoose💎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have they got a thread?
Sorry if OT but here is their thread

Reactions: 10
1BACC72A-EE8B-4016-8B14-5598B788F954.jpeg

A don’t know aboot any of you lovelies, but a tend tae ache the day AFTER av done anything ‘strenuous’. Plus she works around 3 hours, if that? Such a Wee fanny honestly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Surely im not the only one waiting impatiently for the perfume collection overview?? HOW is he going to describe each scent?? Why on earth would he think that scent is good content for Instagram? He’s going to describe smells!!! Surely anyone interested in a perfume would GO AND SMELL IT!!
Get ready for the "now this is my absolute go to scent.... its ma Staple" 🙄

• Haha
View attachment 968315
A don’t know aboot any of you lovelies, but a tend tae ache the day AFTER av done anything ‘strenuous’. Plus she works around 3 hours, if that? Such a Wee fanny honestly.
And for someone who changes his bedding as often as he does, walks around stores, then does deep cleans on top of his regular housework, he should get back into a routine at work easily.

• Haha
Watch his toilet brush highlight ma lovely, he’s sat on the bathroom floor in his hoooscoat cleaning the bog. Was hoping it was the one where there was skids in the pan but sadly it was not
Omg what a journey I should have packed criss and joos
1. it reminded me of being a teen when I'd clean around things so I could pretend it was done - loved whem he hoovered around his hoover 🤣🤣🤣
2. The song choices 🤷‍♀️🤯
3. When he's cleaning the sink it's like he's having some sort of seizure he's wobbling his head so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi Gang,

Has he got a cat tree yet for baby gurl rayn?

Hope you are well ma lovelies. I had to take a break from watching his miserable face walk round that postage stamp showing us all his tat, it was giving me genuine rage 😂

• Haha
Hi Gang,

Has he got a cat tree yet for baby gurl rayn?

Hope you are well ma lovelies. I had to take a break from watching his miserable face walk round that postage stamp showing us all his tat, it was giving me genuine rage 😂
Naw hen, sadly no 😢

but ye huv missed him almost breakdoon these last few days - aye he’s bin in a strop whilst finding oot hinch has bought a new gaff, whilst pretending he’s absolutely fine. However tattlers see reet through the wee bleep and it’s been hilarious on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Get ready for the "now this is my absolute go to scent.... its ma Staple" 🙄
This one is gorgeous, so classy and absolutely beautiful, its so classy and sophisticated. I love this one because it is so classy and beautiful, it’s just gorgeous, look how gorgeous it is , it really is gorgeous, it smells so bespoke and classy, it’s my go to scent. This one is also classy and bespoke and absolutely beautiful and gorgeous so gorgeous, it smells like wealth and class, its my favourite scent, I love the classy scents so aye. The next one is absolutely beautiful and so classy, it’s so absolutely gorgeous and sophisticated and classy, it’s so classy and gorgeous and beautiful, look at the beautiful and classy and gorgeous bottle, it smells so classy and it’s my go to scent when I don’t go to the other scents so yeah and aye it’s just so gorgeous and classy……….….and on and on and on.

*Secretly can’t wait for the scent reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Naw hen, sadly no 😢

but ye huv missed him almost breakdoon these last few days - aye he’s bin in a strop whilst finding oot hinch has bought a new gaff, whilst pretending he’s absolutely fine. However tattlers see reet through the wee bleep and it’s been hilarious on here 😂
awk now see ma lovely a thought since his two trees were down he could surely find space for a wee cat tree, but should have known better, silly me, so aye

well a caught a bit of him sitting on the sofa, start of a rant and saw 20mill dots, so thought duck no, I am outta here sharpish and swervin back into my own lane ✋ I knew rightly it would be a strop about hinchs new abode. and after all the drama and the huff he took over hinch not visiting his penthouse in paisley when she went to Glasgow, I just couldn't deal with him. He is like a child and he deffo shouldn't be on that ole insta app as its clearly not good for him. The sheer strops he takes is just hard to watch and really bleeping embarrassing from a man his age. he is obviously very bitter and jealous, he can try to convince us otherwise but his 50mil dot stories say different, nae debates, I will hear nothing more about it.

I just can't believe he is a real life person, its like a parody.

I'm here though, parked on the hard shoulder and ready to see the B&M hauls, the shite food and the meltdowns for 2022. 😁🥴

Wonder what date his flurboards are gonna give way?

wonder if hinch will let him store some of his shite in her new gaff?

spine bright mwah xoxoxoxo:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
awk now see ma lovely a thought since his two trees were down he could surely find space for a wee cat tree, but should have known better, silly me, so aye

well a caught a bit of him sitting on the sofa, start of a rant and saw 20mill dots, so thought duck no, I am outta here sharpish and swervin back into my own lane ✋ I knew rightly it would be a strop about hinchs new abode. and after all the drama and the huff he took over hinch not visiting his penthouse in paisley when she went to Glasgow, I just couldn't deal with him. He is like a child and he deffo shouldn't be on that ole insta app as its clearly not good for him. The sheer strops he takes is just hard to watch and really bleeping embarrassing from a man his age. he is obviously very bitter and jealous, he can try to convince us otherwise but his 50mil dot stories say different, nae debates, I will hear nothing more about it.

I just can't believe he is a real life person, its like a parody.

I'm here though, parked on the hard shoulder and ready to see the B&M hauls, the shite food and the meltdowns for 2022. 😁🥴

Wonder what date his flurboards are gonna give way?

wonder if hinch will let him store some of his shite in her new gaff?

spine bright mwah xoxoxoxo:m
" I just can't believe he is a real life person, its like a parody. " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dropped doon deed at this hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Miss the olden days of the cleaning thread too. One of the favs (fake death/carols love child) from there’s had another babba 😳
NO WAY! 😱L?? How do you know? Is she still on insta? I still follow her old account but she hasn’t posted for months.

I just remembered a couple of weeks before Christmas Melv said he was getting a visit from ‘H’ does anyone remember? We wondered if it was to be Hannah or Hinch. I just remembered it and wondered if Hinch had promised him a visit but cried off rather than just ignoring him.🤔

Reactions: 15
NO WAY! 😱L?? How do you know? Is she still on insta? I still follow her old account but she hasn’t posted for months.

I just remembered a couple of weeks before Christmas Melv said he was getting a visit from ‘H’ does anyone remember? We wondered if it was to be Hannah or Hinch. I just remembered it and wondered if Hinch had promised him a visit but cried off rather than just ignoring him.🤔
He has more chance of H from line of duty visiting than hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My fave memory apart from him ruining/ mopping carpets was his teef journay. Whitened his teef to then go and get them filed down intae wee stumps and have van ears put on them 😂Wouldn’t go near a dentist all his life until he was offered free van ears and then he soon got over his dental phobia
Van ears? Van ears? I thought he was getting his teeth done? Then it clicked doh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.