Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor wee jacs having to decipher that. Will probably give her as much of a headache as the oils will

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've noticed he's unfollowed the vile one from the markland home as he must have found out about her tweets as its all over insta at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve pure lost the plot ma lovelies I’m sat here watching his toilet brush highlight from 3 years ago.
He used to buy a new bog brush every 2 weeks for SANITARY REASONS shame he didn’t worry so much about his toothbrush

View attachment 966909
How can he say he’s not done anything to his face look at that forehead! They don’t disappear with your pals body shop cream with your special code for 10% off

He’s such a bleeping moan has he ever posted a video saying I’ve had a wonderful day, im in a great mood I’ve got this council roof over my head and a cupboard full or wax melts and shite hidden behind my kitchen door my heart is full

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How can he say he’s not done anything to his face look at that forehead! They don’t disappear with your pals body shop cream with your special code for 10% off

He’s such a bleeping moan has he ever posted a video saying I’ve had a wonderful day, im in a great mood I’ve got this council roof over my head and a cupboard full or wax melts and shite hidden behind my kitchen door my heart is full

Why has he stuck his toilet brush back down the toilet to clean it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah’v hud a wee comma break for a couplea dees a youze ah ohn anither thread!!!!! Bluddy hilarius tae.

Reactions: 13
Never seen a shitier looking snow scene or less motivational yugurt in ma life!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s going to take us on a healthy eating journay I can feel it in my waters

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That looks like frost rather than snow lol. On deserted wasteland oot his windae
He cant even take a decent photo of snow ffs. Paisley roads are carnage and he’s shared the least snowy part of the toon 😂

Also who knew that a muller corner and some fruit was the key to motivation?! Shook! 😂💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTF is on top of his fruit?! Looks like a weird sauce or something with the yoghurt? Or has he taken some yellow “snow” from ootside kindly gifted by the blind Nikita dugs and crackhead neighbours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WTF is on top of his fruit?! Looks like a weird sauce or something with the yoghurt? Or has he taken some yellow “snow” from ootside kindly gifted by the blind Nikita dugs and crackhead neighbours
I think it’s the fruity bit from a muller fruit corner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario, my two cats have a healthier eating plan than you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s the fruity bit from a muller fruit corner 🤣
Thanks for clarifying ma lovely! I haven’t got my big eBay specs on this morning 🤓 Who needs prescription glasses. 💁‍♀️

I bet the fruit is one of those prepared fruit pots and he’s not chopped them himself. Still makes me laugh, it’s like snack time at a nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.