Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Settling into the new thread nicely. Btw the twins that twinkle? One of them has flung her man oot. Gareff has gone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve pure lost the plot ma lovelies I’m sat here watching his toilet brush highlight from 3 years ago.
He used to buy a new bog brush every 2 weeks for SANITARY REASONS shame he didn’t worry so much about his toothbrush

D2A0DBC1-EAD2-4FCF-9AEC-038EE1D30407.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I’ve pure lost the plot ma lovelies I’m sat here watching his toilet brush highlight from 3 years ago.
He used to buy a new bog brush every 2 weeks for SANITARY REASONS shame he didn’t worry so much about his toothbrush

View attachment 966909
He would have been better off buying a toothbrush - look at those gnashers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies, av been oan a bit of a comma masel but aw caught up noo. Just poppin oan to say does anyboady mind the time Marion was showing us aw something he bought fae Amazon but he didn’t want to do a swipe up coz he thought that meant we would aw see his address 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello ma lovelies, av been oan a bit of a comma masel but aw caught up noo. Just poppin oan to say does anyboady mind the time Marion was showing us aw something he bought fae Amazon but he didn’t want to do a swipe up coz he thought that meant we would aw see his address 😂
Oh ma lovlie am pure clutching ma beak at that little gem. The daft wee scroat could be living next to hinch with all the money he could have made from swipe ups 😜 😉 🤔

• Haha

View attachment 966909
Looks lit he was using the toilet brush to clean his teef hen. Absolutely barking, aw grey and beige coloured they hings were🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just about to say the same 🤣🤣🤣
Watch his toilet brush highlight ma lovely, he’s sat on the bathroom floor in his hoooscoat cleaning the bog. Was hoping it was the one where there was skids in the pan but sadly it was not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've never actually seen him clean...
The only time I've seen him clean he sprayed whatever he was spraying over his kitchen sides, and a lot of it, and it went all over the cats food bowls and he just carried on.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Youse trolls needty sit doon and get some class, youse have never seen him clean??? get inty this highlight!!! he guts the bedsit EVERY. MORNING.
E8C9F4B2-1369-4DC9-9293-551272D63E15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mind you with the amount of bespoke IBS that seepa oot his ring piece nae wonder he changed that brush fortnightly

• Haha
Does he still have the plant pot over the loo flusher?
I remember when he would do his skincare routine. And it would make me want to smash my head against a wall,
Thank god I found Tattle. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When was the last time we actually saw the bathroom? I miss watching him cover the toilet pan with that toxic looking pink cack that could be seen from space and the ridiculous placement of the plant pot on a tripod over the flusher.
OG lovelies will know 😩💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.