Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO WAY! 😱L?? How do you know? Is she still on insta? I still follow her old account but she hasn’t posted for months.

I just remembered a couple of weeks before Christmas Melv said he was getting a visit from ‘H’ does anyone remember? We wondered if it was to be Hannah or Hinch. I just remembered it and wondered if Hinch had promised him a visit but cried off rather than just ignoring him.🤔
Yeah public Facebook 😉

Imagine if Hinch stood him up. 🤣🤣 No wonder he was raging. He did go on about something happening that weekend too did he not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
NO WAY! 😱L?? How do you know? Is she still on insta? I still follow her old account but she hasn’t posted for months.

I just remembered a couple of weeks before Christmas Melv said he was getting a visit from ‘H’ does anyone remember? We wondered if it was to be Hannah or Hinch. I just remembered it and wondered if Hinch had promised him a visit but cried off rather than just ignoring him.🤔
It was H for hoosing coming to collect fuhll rent and a wee trim of his 3 hairs hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi Gang,

Has he got a cat tree yet for baby gurl rayn?

Hope you are well ma lovelies. I had to take a break from watching his miserable face walk round that postage stamp showing us all his tat, it was giving me genuine rage 😂
Listen ma lovely I don’t follow him at all, I just stay in ma ane lane and soak it all up via this app thread. He disnae get ony mare views and I don’t have to see his crabbit face celebrating occasions 3 calendar months early. So aye 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah public Facebook 😉

Imagine if Hinch stood him up. 🤣🤣 No wonder he was raging. He did go on about something happening that weekend too did he not?
He even “deep cleaned” the bedsit for her😂😂😂 probably even stocked up on his best criss and joos anaw for her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He even “deep cleaned” the bedsit for her😂😂😂 probably even stocked up on his best criss and joos anaw for her
That was so funny! Wasn’t he up at like 3am “gutting” the place? 😂 mugged himself right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Uh oh, Curtis is back on the gram. Curtis is the guy that Deek was dancing with at the Ava May party when Melv locked him out of the hotel room. Hope Melv doesn’t get triggered by his return 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Uh oh, Curtis is back on the gram. Curtis is the guy that Deek was dancing with at the Ava May party when Melv locked him out of the hotel room. Hope Melv doesn’t get triggered by his return 😬
This happened beforeI discovered Mario. Is the locking out moment in his stories anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cooncil have been in to fumigate the bedsit ma lovelies
C225531C-25CB-447E-B111-6811049C88B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
See the folk commenting that they are wanting to buy his diffuser? They do ken they can buy it on Amazon for half the price

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Me when reading Marion giving safety advice. ToTaLlY sAfE hUn

816D869D-3AFC-4F56-92FA-0DE7D7E4633E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.