Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time we actually saw the bathroom? I miss watching him cover the toilet pan with that toxic looking pink cack that could be seen from space and the ridiculous placement of the plant pot on a tripod over the flusher.
OG lovelies will know 😩💎
And the giant Reed diffuser, febreze air freshener and wax warmer all within 3cm of each other in a 2ft sq room 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Well ma lovelies what a laugh av hud the night sitting here clutching ma beak at aw yer best mario memories, cheered me right up after a busy day back at work.

But!!!!! Ma joab is ma joab and ahll keep that separate from “this app” (tattle)

tunza luv tae yees aw 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry, reversing back to me thinking about Marion everytime Hinch posts is really tickling me. I imagine a tantrum that would rival Violet Beauregard everytime!!

BUT IIIIII WANT A TREEHOUSE AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mind when he had shitey carex hand wash for deek and he used Jo Malone. Poor deek bet he goat his bleep kicked in for even attempting to touch his jo!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I don't think he intends to be which makes it even funnier!

Suicidal cat, beak bigger than the empire state building, IBS so drippy it leaks through the flair boards, the three little hairs, the lips crustier than a fray bantos and so on and so forth.

If I could write comedy I'd pure be writing a show about him. Nae debates 💎 xo
Get the two guys who wrote still game onto this...it would be bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mind when he had shitey carex hand wash for deek and he used Jo Malone. Poor deek bet he goat his bleep kicked in for even attempting to touch his jo!
ITS FIR THE GUESTS

Watched that bespoke highlight on ma journee through his journee via that app. I thought… what bleeping guests?

Also he won’t even get poor wee Ryan a cat tree never mind a treehoose 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, reversing back to me thinking about Marion everytime Hinch posts is really tickling me. I imagine a tantrum that would rival Violet Beauregard everytime!!

Him turning to derek gawn “daeee ye hink we could squeeze in a tree house inty that corner er there?”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watch his toilet brush highlight ma lovely, he’s sat on the bathroom floor in his hoooscoat cleaning the bog. Was hoping it was the one where there was skids in the pan but sadly it was not
I will look forward to that later on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That kids den in her back garden has more square footage than Mario’s cave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies *mirror wave* you inspired me to watch the toilet brush highlight 💎 I couldn't take my eyes off all the splatters and stains on the bath mat :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies *mirror wave* you inspired me to watch the toilet brush highlight 💎 I couldn't take my eyes off all the splatters and stains on the bath mat :sick:
That highlight is the worst and the best; per Mario’s own emotions. It’s the best cos he admits buying 2 toilet brushes per month 🤪 and also because it was pre teeth and eyebrows journey and he looks a pure midden. It’s the worst because as he demonstrates the bog brush, little bits of tit dislodge themselves and he puts the camera DIRECTLY ON IT for like a full minute. He also spends like 3 slides trying to read “what scent it’s in” before giving up due to the Kerry Katonas eyes 👀 pure bespoke hilarity ma lovlies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Awww he's aching after his first day back.
Cry me a river you soft tart 🎻🙄
Screenshot_20220105-200536_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mind the time he turned up to clean his sister's new hoose on moving in day like a bespoke Challenge Annika? I'll never forget how underwhelmed the blister was receiving that boggin mustard coloured Made in Chunky throw - she trolled him straight to his face 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look at the state of the screen shot I got on the “just for laughs” highlight 😳

D195DB67-7477-47C2-A619-7D70DFCFA40B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Was that a lockdown cut?!
Can’t even use lockdown as an excuse 😂 why would you do yourself dirty like that with the hair? With that nose and bulging eyes he should be trying to get any help he can to look a bit better

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.