Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Mrs Hinch lassie is nothing short of a clit tease, getting Maz all juiced up for a visit so aye!

Screenshot_20220105-203750~2.png
Screenshot_20220105-204304.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Just catching up on today’s stories with a wee snack. I always make sure I get the fresh yugurt too.

Why the healthy eating all of a sudden? Are we about to embark on a new jurnee and tap into a new area of Insta he hasn’t visited yet?

All about the Mario Express to Slimming World! “Choo choo”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Curvy Brides pair have veered oot their lane into a cleaning program that's just started on Really.

Everyone and their blind Nikita dug is making money off o cleaning EXCEPT Mario 😹😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mind at Christmas when they stood ootside like a couple of wee fuds at the restaurant and it appeared they were invincible……. No invisible INVINCIBLE

Aye doll I prefer the fresh yugurt too, the out of date stuff just isn’t as good

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooooowaaa. Katie's maw and tombstone teef are now besties and going to go cold water dookin together.

Mario's back has mair perforations than a Tetley tea bag at this point. He'll be fuming and crabbit - thank God he doesn't read here 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My fave memory apart from him ruining/ mopping carpets was his teef journay. Whitened his teef to then go and get them filed down intae wee stumps and have van ears put on them 😂Wouldn’t go near a dentist all his life until he was offered free van ears and then he soon got over his dental phobia

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My fave memory apart from him ruining/ mopping carpets was his teef journay. Whitened his teef to then go and get them filed down intae wee stumps and have van ears put on them 😂Wouldn’t go near a dentist all his life until he was offered free van ears and then he soon got over his dental phobia
And by the looks of it he’s never been back since.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That Mrs Hinch lassie is nothing short of a clit tease, getting Maz all juiced up for a visit so aye!

View attachment 967516View attachment 967517
Your post your rules but peer Mario will be triggered by that post when he catches up here, ye should’ve put it behind a wee spoiler for him 😉

I’ve heard professional boxers moan less about their aches and pains after a day’s work than oor Mario! Ah no but wait! Please tell me has to operate one of those floor cleaners that look quite easy but when you first try it, it probably rips your limbs off?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Loving the trip doon memory laine lovelies.
I miss the good old days where we actually seen deek. Mazda obv got jealous of all the attentionand that’s why they were stopped.
Miss the olden days of the cleaning thread too. One of the favs (fake death/carols love child) from there’s had another babba 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Surely im not the only one waiting impatiently for the perfume collection overview?? HOW is he going to describe each scent?? Why on earth would he think that scent is good content for Instagram? He’s going to describe smells!!! Surely anyone interested in a perfume would GO AND SMELL IT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.