Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youse aw need to get over to swatch wan a Marion’s besties, big greedy mccready (pinkpeonyhome)
Pissed like wan a mazza’s big watery IBS explosions😂😂
I have broken doon n canny switch lane but its okay Iv got a wee bespoke cheeseboard on the dashboard while I wait on the AA😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That Ava may character needs a suit case, she should be down the markets. Mazda could be her look out. Derek could be the fake customer buying something for his mum.
That bracelet is cheap and nasty just like Mario.
She is queen of rip offs! Has she got her own bespoke thread? She should have!
I’ll get back in my lane. 🙄
https://tattle.life/threads/avamayaromas.863/ She's mentioned more on this thread I think. 🤦

Your selfs of selfs. Vein pulsing in my temple. Amazing he's still upset after a week of pouting. It's sad he's looking at life on insta, seems to be zero awareness he could do exactly what they're doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I still want to know what he’s been so busy with this weekend!!!?
Busy watching other people live their best lives on that app but it’s not all for that app but he’s enjoyed watching people live their lives on that app. Please make it make sense 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Happy Sunday hens! Make sure youse are your true self of self's on this dayn of dawn!

KEEP YOU POWER!*

*not my quote ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Anyway what 38 year old talks about who they'll leave their unworn Pandora bracelet to when they die :rolleyes: The old fart. To be fair though it's probably the most expensive thing in the hoos. Keep your power 💎
It's quite sad that he's already thinking someone is going to want a mass produced, commonly owned, bracelet and charms mixed in with fake charms. However the time spent advertising that over the AMA one just sums up his ability to be an influencer v being easily influenced, encouraging people to buy one he isn't being paid for because he needed a recognised branded one to keep up with trends!

• Haha
I still want to know what he’s been so busy with this weekend!!!?
Sulking, Dming birdie who'll be winding him up to have a go at hinch. As if, all any of them do is snide scaredy cat posts instead of directly addressing the person they have an issue with.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought he was going on another comma? He’s not stopped chatting bullshit awe weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sulking, Dming birdie who'll be winding him up to have a go at hinch. As if, all any of them do is snide scaredy cat posts instead of directly addressing the person they have an issue with.
Oh god I hope she is winding him up to do is i can just imagine the messages whilst she’s probably pissed up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the bacon and egg story another dig at Clare? I hope he keeps poking her till she humiliates him by telling everyone what's behind the couch!

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s always been intae a bracelet, believe it or not.

duck me ma lovelies how’s this bleep real?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.