Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nae, nae idea what the duck he’s on about. Keep you power ma lovelies (whatever the duck that means) 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an idiot though, give me a free hoosecoat and we'll say no more about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am just so embarrassed for him this past few days, from his meltdown to his ass licking. It's how I got on when I was about 14 to avoid being grounded 😂 I have just rewatched his starbucks drink highlight for a wee giggle and i am pure clutching my beak, the cup is tacky and the drinks looks absolutely stinking.. I'd never seen that highlight before, must have missed the starbucks journey :m

Ah the highlight on fashion, what a treat this is, wee trip down memory lane so aye hens xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im absalootley flaired way a stomach bug but thank you aw fir making me laugh and cheering me up ma luvlies💎 mwah mwah 💋

KEEP YOU POWER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Im absalootley flaired way a stomach bug but thank you aw fir making me laugh and cheering me up ma luvlies💎 mwah mwah 💋

KEEP YOU POWER!
I bet he's running aboot wi his wee teenie weenie cape on shouting KEEP YOU POWER so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am just so embarrassed for him this past few days, from his meltdown to his ass licking. It's how I got on when I was about 14 to avoid being grounded 😂 I have just rewatched his starbucks drink highlight for a wee giggle and i am pure clutching my beak, the cup is tacky and the drinks looks absolutely stinking.. I'd never seen that highlight before, must have missed the starbucks journey :m

Ah the highlight on fashion, what a treat this is, wee trip down memory lane so aye hens xxxx
From what I remember he shakes like a shitting dog through the whole video 😅😅 pure bespoke toothache from amount of sugar in tha drink, tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From what I remember he shakes like a shitting dog through the whole video 😅😅 pure bespoke toothache from amount of sugar in tha drink, tonsa love
He squirted that sauce you use for ice cream all around the inside of the cup but when he poured his monin syrup in and his twinning raspberry & strawberry stuff you couldn't even see the ice-c ream sauce, the whole thing just looked vile and honestly can't imagine it tasted nice at all nevermind anything like a starbucks if that was his aim, 😂 And yes I can confirm he is like a shitting dog in said videos. :poop: He likely spent the afternoon on the toilet ma lovely, nae debates

go on baby gurl Rayn
B3047F80-C836-4673-A0D8-5BE114C03899.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m really hoping the cat jumps oot the windae again because I really want him to run down the streets videoing himself in a bespoke panic screaming her name like that scouser woman who lost her parrot CHANEEEEEEEEEEEL

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He squirted that sauce you use for ice cream all around the inside of the cup but when he poured his monin syrup in and his twinning raspberry & strawberry stuff you couldn't even see the ice-c ream sauce, the whole thing just looked vile and honestly can't imagine it tasted nice at all nevermind anything like a starbucks if that was his aim, 😂 And yes I can confirm he is like a shitting dog in said videos. :poop: He likely spent the afternoon on the toilet ma lovely, nae debates

go on baby gurl Rayn View attachment 910460
He’s so bleeping ugly isn’t he? He has the look of Stacey Solomon’s sister about him, and she is one ugly witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wit in the name of SCOTTISH POWER is this total knob jockey on about today?

Margo grow some balls ya wee Fanny!!!!!

That cat hates his guts you can just see the hatred in the poor things eyes😿
I really hope she bites one of his Gommy eyes right oot his baldy heed!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s so bleeping ugly isn’t he? He has the look of Stacey Solomon’s sister about him, and she is one ugly witch!
I’ve just looked the sister up and duck me🤣🤣🤣 looks like she’s came back from the dead! She’s an absolute jumpscare😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nae, nae idea what the duck he’s on about. Keep you power ma lovelies (whatever the duck that means) 🥔💎
Nae debates now …. “KEEP YOU POWER”

And my happiness it priority to!

OKAY… whatever the candy lane duck that bollocks may mean 🙈

Sure we plod on & so forth 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously though…. What is his “power”? What does he think his power is? It’s a bespoke mystery!!!!

Shame he doesn’t have any power over his impulses or need for instant gratification. Maybe if he did, his flat wouldn’t look like the bargain bin end of B&M. So aye! 💎

• Haha
Does he realise that talking about having power over someone in a very vague and cryptic post also just makes him sound like an hole 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.