Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd, he really doesn’t play fair does he, flouncing off at every opportunity whenever he gets miffed about something, that’s not how our relationship works maz, come back and do/say something stupid or buy something ugly, we’re bored as hell over here, and beggys thread is as dry as the Sahara, thanks byeeeee 🤭🤣😝🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I liked his brow journey, I'll always go to Bally, then he went to someone else. Bally used to rip them all out, shockingly bad, then he'd scrub off what she'd drawn on, total waste of time. I'd pay to see him cut his hair.
He’d literally be bigging her up with big sharpie brows and then the next day they’d be completely washed off again lmao. Who does his brows now? I must not get sucked back into following Mario’s journaayys again as tempting as it is 😂 the peace and quiet of unfollowing him was sheer beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I liked his brow journey, I'll always go to Bally, then he went to someone else. Bally used to rip them all out, shockingly bad, then he'd scrub off what she'd drawn on, total waste of time. I'd pay to see him cut his hair.
Wash your mouth out. Only Bally knew what she was doing and he would never trust anyone else. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a friend on Facebook. She’s actually my mums friends mum. Anyway she comments shite like this on absolutely everything. Rena is that you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We all know one. It’s usually the same person who shares posts about missing dogs. From Western Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies . He’s back !! Boiler was broke for 2 days . Should have put on aww his wax melts for a wee heat .
540DAB7C-62F7-4879-BEDC-E21251A47FC0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
witever makes ye feel better about grinch patching ye i guess… lies lies lies

7E02DDF3-BE49-4565-9350-836177C1F020.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sexy James 😂 he was all neck my lovely
Forgot about sexy James. I deleted him because if I had to watch one more post of him sideways and squinted eyes at the camera, humble gym bragging, I was gonna launch ma phone ma luvlies.

Is he still around on Insta? Asking for…well, me because enough time has passed and I’d like to see if he’s still an annoying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh thank Christ, he’s back. I was beginning to wonder how his Christmas tree was getting on.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You can tell he's not arsed at all about Christmas now. He shot his boot way too early, and then hinch kneed him in the balls. Bet the Christmas Eve boxes are in the bin, the X small with the small arms are oot the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.