Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cracking me up he’s going to be “afff this app” 😂 proper licking his wounds. Although to be fair, that was a VERY public snub by Hinch. Couldn’t of happened to a nicer person. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Me 🤣 I did early yesterday
Me too...think a few of us did ma lovely. Predictable behaviour or what lol.

It’s cracking me up he’s going to be “afff this app” 😂 proper licking his wounds. Although to be fair, that was a VERY public snub by Hinch. Couldn’t of happened to a nicer person. So aye
100% very public snub but I'm not a huge fan of her morals.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
92827C98-189A-4B12-A750-523F01D17C29.png

How our weekend consisted of, classic Marion, illiterate as ever 😂
Also, does his spiel about Christmas Day being here soon mean he’s going to be off this app until after Christmas? He’ll never be able to keep off it! I can’t actually believe how childish he’s being over the whole Hinch not visiting him, she bleeping hates ya Marion, why should she visit your postage stamp in Beirut? You’re no use to furthering her insta ‘career’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He'll be blocking and liking, no more off this app than us lot. 😂😭🥔💎
I'm loving the hinchxmario Collab threads, cracking me up today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Comments are still turned off as well 🤣

Grow up you childish prick. It’s not like you're close friends with Hinch, and by her not wanting to see you is all proof you need.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm so pleased it was saved here, because l would have missed it.
Well done team 🤣👍
I woulda missed it too ma lovelie cos I wiz away livin my best life, but I’m here noo for the duration waitin wi ma primula cheese board, criss and joos, the faw oot is gonna be epic 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 907545
How our weekend consisted of, classic Marion, illiterate as ever 😂
Also, does his spiel about Christmas Day being here soon mean he’s going to be off this app until after Christmas? He’ll never be able to keep off it! I can’t actually believe how childish he’s being over the whole Hinch not visiting him, she bleeping hates ya Marion, why should she visit your postage stamp in Beirut? You’re no use to her furthering her insta ‘career’ 😂
You've absolutely NAILED it with your last statement! I always believed she used him and a few others to make her look good and promote her brand. Now she has no use for him as she's living the dream which is a bit tit to be honest but why would you trust that as a genuine friendship. Another Boom & Bust relationship. This may even split the Coos in 2.....oooh ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
😂😂😂😂😂 he actually referred to the pic as a picture for a change rather than a shot or snap. Mazdas watching ma luvlies 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still loving the nights tit show, he’s fummmmming his big pal grinch dinny acknowledge him wan bit🤣🤣🤣 get it right up ye ya nasty wee elf. That’ll be him keeping a low profile now that he’s done very subtle digs to her

If we’re lucky we’ll get a walkthrough a the postage stamp in the morning and a wave in the hall mirror tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess there was nothing arranged, perhaps he assumed she'd pop in. The witch though, he hasn't been to b&m and bought anything this weekend. 😂 Very rude of her. It wouldn't have killed her to meet for a drink. She acts so resentful and hard done by, she's a stupid lucky idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.