Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Just imagining Marion and Deek turning up to Mar Hall in their Nike leggings, woman’s coats and chunky primark scarves. Right aff the dial a bus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Babybail93

VIP Member
We didn’t have any thread suggestions in the last one ma lovelies. So I’ve put together a couple of phrases you all liked.

Ma thread, Ma rules! Nae debates! Just enjoy! So aye

We are currently on 31 Christmas grid posts since 1st November. All the same picture pretty much, taken from varying angles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Babybail93

VIP Member
Oh what a day we have all had! Who would have thought some tart flying to Scotland and not popping into some wee Ned’s hoose for some stovies would cause so much fun! My flabber is truly gasted. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
How much is that dafty in the window;
The one sending Hinchy hate mail.
How much is that dafty in the window;
His face is the size of a thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
They're probably WhatsApping each other, sorry I missed you Mario but my toe fell off inside my sock. That's ok ma lovelie, I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

laynelo_

VIP Member
Ah cannae believe there’s a family in Ayrshire that names their wains Johnny, Krystal and Mario 🤣 it sounds like the characters in a PC school book
In ma heed, Krystal = stripper name, Mario = Spanish/Italian name which has no place for a Scottish man, Johnny = What should’ve been used those 3 times😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
35 posts and it's not quite December. What an utter piss flap.
He’s only got 388 posts altogether so nearly 10% is fae November alone. And no a single holiday, ootdoor shot, Christmas event, nothing. Jist 35 pissing photies oh the Home Bargains warehouse he’s noo living in. Cannae wait for the December edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
You’d be forgiven for not knowing about it ma lovelie as Monzo is miraculously somehow able to use:
• Ammonia based cleaning products without gloves
• Assorted doop fragrances
• Cheap, heavily perfumed shower gel
Boady face mists of various descriptions
• Febreeze
• 12 months out of date makeup
But should the wind blow a solitary Unstoppable in his direction, he’s reduced to a wheezing 11 stone blister and nae debates oan ma comment 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49