Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been the best way to round off my trip away. He is a nasty little fucker and I am here for it. Chanting you oan chicken little!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They're probably WhatsApping each other, sorry I missed you Mario but my toe fell off inside my sock. That's ok ma lovelie, I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
They're probably WhatsApping each other, sorry I missed you Mario but my toe fell off inside my sock. That's ok ma lovelie, I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
She’s downed a bottle of oramorph ma lovelie and abzalootley fine! Toe hinging like Mazda after he’s been on the lethal ape rolls 🍹 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s downed a bottle of oramorph ma lovelie and abzalootley fine! Toe hinging like Mazda after he’s been on the lethal ape rolls 🍹 😘
He could donate his hooter to replace her toe, she's a Bigfoot creature, it would fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet our Soph's kicking herself for not calling in. Look what she missed oot on!

Screenshot_20211205-213923_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.