Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that he put it as a grid post rather than on his stories. He’s a classified loony.

Edited to change my terrible grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: Mario's pal Hinch is on his manor but she ghosted oor Maz so he looks like a spanner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's like Christmas has come early seeing Mavis been snubbed...klarna oan his azz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Kaydeelaydee you made a very good point, why didn't Clare invite him as they aren't too far from each other. Probably because it was a PR stunt and was all set up by Hinch's managment (pretty sure it was). Marion wouldn't be allowed to spoil it lol.
He's got Hinch's mobile as he says they've text before but probably seeing she went back to see Katie again today has sent him over the edge. She's really done a number on him and clearly didn't even get in contact. Really hope Deek was working!!
Fingers crossed we start to see the breakdown of some of the fake 'friendships'. This is the BEST day ever....what a time to be alive!! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Very very long time hawding o the beak follower of oor small business saviour, just spotted this, John Lewis would be thrilled if oor Mario promotit this next year as a rival to the arch for sure 🤷‍♀️
D053DE03-B716-425F-86BF-DD32BABBB217.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m watching American Crime: Impeachment at the moment. Is this not Mario?! 😂 no wonder he disnae speak of his joab! He’s famous. So aye

10A2B091-0C46-4C97-9975-03854ADB9575.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can't stop laughing!! Was on the Hinch thread and at one point thought I was back on here as the banter was the same. There are probably so many that don't know of our Marion who are not only wondering who the hell is but also what language are these people speaking LOL :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How much is that dafty in the window;
The one sending Hinchy hate mail.
How much is that dafty in the window;
His face is the size of a thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.