Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still loving the nights tit show, he’s fummmmming his big pal grinch dinny acknowledge him wan bit🤣🤣🤣 get it right up ye ya nasty wee elf. That’ll be him keeping a low profile now that he’s done very subtle digs to her

If we’re lucky we’ll get a walkthrough a the postage stamp in the morning and a wave in the hall mirror tomorrow.
ya nasty wee elf has tickled me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Hannah will soothe him cos I cannae remember the last time Hinchy ever mentioned AvaMay or putting a wax melt on. Haven't seen evidence that Hannah sent her an advent calendar, so Mario might not be the only one that's been snubbed.

On the other hand, his comma might mean Hannah's left with a tit ton of his products that he's not going to help shift for Christmas, so he might want to be careful. He's no got pals to spare after all 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All jokes aside, I hope the Hinch incident - or non incident as the case clearly is - will make wee Mario realise that life on this app is just smoke and mirrors. Hinch used him for her own cleverly marketed PR machine. Same way she used that poor lassie shes went to visit. Mario, get off this app and truly live life as it should be lived. You are still an absolute banger but there's more to life than this app - for real!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh what a day we have all had! Who would have thought some tart flying to Scotland and not popping into some wee Ned’s hoose for some stovies would cause so much fun! My flabber is truly gasted. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thread suggestion…
Hinch you ghosted ma Candy Cane Lane, 282 is goin up in flames 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ffs 🙄 of course he helped you oot yer darkest time hen, don't you know he's the patron Saint a small businesses, he's supplied the water that put oot the burnin Bush fur Moses, He recommended a bespoke timber merchant fur Noah and his wee Ark and of course found Jesus the best bespoke caterer for his last supper did oor Maz, Ken the world disnae turn withoot his recommendations, but seriously that lassie should use one eh her straws fae his custom cannys tae sook the farts oot his arse properly Maz is quite the 'Inspirayshin'
Next Fred name right here I think

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just know he's so beggy he would still suck a fart oot her arse given half a chance. Marion will forgive and forget this snub as soon as he gets the whiff of a freebie or shout out from his lord and saviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You just know he's so beggy he would still suck a fart oot her arse given half a chance. Marion will forgive and forget this snub as soon as he gets the whiff of a freebie or shout out from his lord and saviour.
Suck a fart out her arse! Fucks sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dare someone to post the screenshot of his rant and tag hinch and Mario in it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A moment of silence for Deek whose eardrums will be well n truly burst by noo listening to wee ragin spice huvin a tantrum x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.