Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn’t have any thread suggestions in the last one ma lovelies. So I’ve put together a couple of phrases you all liked.

Ma thread, Ma rules! Nae debates! Just enjoy! So aye

We are currently on 31 Christmas grid posts since 1st November. All the same picture pretty much, taken from varying angles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Today’s bauble purchase 😳 they are as big as his head & obviously hollow like him😜

He’s bleeping nuts, Christmas 2022 aw duck right AFF 🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He's still buying Christmas decorations, he hates/loves his peen tree in the bedroom. The balloon arch lasted a week £125 bargain. He's off work so doing even less, and surprise surprise, he can't sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We didn’t have any thread suggestions in the last one ma lovelies. So I’ve put together a couple of phrases you all liked.

We are currently on 31 Christmas grid posts since 1st November. All the same picture pretty much, taken from varying angles
Face scratched onto a sausage 😂 clutching my beak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wow...my face scratched on a sausage comment...!!!so overwhelmed with emotion 😅😅👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In honour oh our new bespoke thread:

Scheme Queen 👑
She keeps her PG tips
In her cooncil cabinet
“Ma page ma rules”, she says
Wearing Gucci counterfeit
We think she’s a parody
Or a BBC Alba comedy
Shes got a bespoke chocolate station
And a candy cane sign
Cookie jars and crippling debt
The neighbours are doing Ket
The upstairs huv mice

She’s a Scheme Queen
Home Bargains, doesnae clean
Wouldn’t fill the stadium oh his football team
Anytime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Loving to new bespoke thread name ❤

Two grown men on a Friday night settling down with hot chocolate, flumps and sprinkles!!! And that spoon ffs 🤦‍♂️
Any normal bleep would be onit by now. Pair of old fuddy duddies🥔💎🥔
I’ve just cracked open my second bottle of wine and fell into my toilet whilst trying to do myself up and he’s drinking horlicks. I know who won’t be doing the horizontal hula tonight my lovelies. 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just cracked open my second bottle of wine and fell into my toilet whilst trying to do myself up and he’s drinking horlicks. I know who won’t be doing the horizontal hula tonight my lovelies. 💎🥔
Is it you cos you've not spotted a lump of jobby on your head from the loo swim ma lovelie? 🚽💩🙄
Love youse margrit. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steering right oot ma lane to say I don't get why so many people criticise them for not going out much or boozing a lot? Lots of people prefer to stay in and just relax, nothing wrong with that ma lovelies

Reactions: 10
What has he got in these cups, lead balls? His wee hand was trebling at the weight of them! 🤣
09466C1D-3706-4A11-9BC5-650F096DE1BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Steering right oot ma lane to say I don't get why so many people criticise them for not going out much or boozing a lot? Lots of people prefer to stay in and just relax, nothing wrong with that ma lovelies
They’ve been out to eat nearly everyday this past couple of weeks and he drinks aperol and coke with marshmallows so aye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In honour oh our new bespoke thread:

Scheme Queen 👑
She keeps her PG tips
In her cooncil cabinet
“Ma page ma rules”, she says
Wearing Gucci counterfeit
We think she’s a parody
Or a BBC Alba comedy
Shes got a bespoke chocolate station
And a candy cane sign
Cookie jars and crippling debt
The neighbours are doing Ket
The upstairs huv mice

She’s a Scheme Queen
Home Bargains, doesnae clean
Wouldn’t fill the stadium oh his football team
Anytime
Bespokely deed and clutching ma beak ⚰ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is he putting flumps in his hot chocolate? Maz, they make specific ones just for hot chocolate, they’re tiny little pink n white ones, they do them in homebargains, ya know your favourite shop, I wonder if he knows about them, he’ll be on here tomorrow saying he bought them weeks ago and they’re an absolute staple! 🤭🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Loving to new bespoke thread name ❤

Two grown men on a Friday night settling down with hot chocolate, flumps and sprinkles!!! And that spoon ffs 🤦‍♂️
Any normal bleep would be onit by now. Pair of old fuddy duddies🥔💎🥔
Im a bottle of wine down and feeling no pain. Kids at in-laws, hubby at work and I’ve had a kebab. Living life like it should be lived my lovelies. So aye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.