Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time tomorrow “don’t worry my lovelies I’m fine”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs I’ve missed it all. I was on my way back from ma holidays. On the motorway now catching up 🤣🤣 hopefully he’ll realise now that the app is just the app and he really should delete it. To be fair to him it is very tit of her but he should
Know she’s only ever used him for her own gain anyway. But duck me some of the comments on here bleeping funny 😂 let’s see how long his wee comma lasts ma lovelies 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah cannae tell a lie, I've taken this snub badly and I've had a fair few sherbets the day. If it helps Chicken little/Mario, here's ma hit list of other traitors/so called pals who've fawned over Hinchy and ignored Mario's humiliation.

-All the hoose party guests excluding Hannah and the Bruce
- Greedy
- Lisa the cereal box coverer

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This time tomorrow “don’t worry my lovelies I’m fine”
Abzalootley fine 👌 Ma life is ma life and ah huv a life off this app so aye. “This app” is no ma joab and so forth.
When in reality he’s been crabbit and greetin that Hinch dinghyed him and they’re not ~real pals on this app~

Is it wrong a tiny part of me feels sorry for him? 😬 Think I need a bespoke joos to bring me back to my senses. Diabetes in a cup coming right up, rolling intae the summer season already ma lovelies mwah 😘 🍓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Abzalootley fine 👌 Ma life is ma life and ah huv a life off this app so aye. “This app” is no ma joab and so forth.
When in reality he’s been crabbit and greetin that Hinch dinghyed him and they’re not ~real pals on this app~

Is it wrong a tiny part of me feels sorry for him? 😬 Think I need a bespoke joos to bring me back to my senses. Diabetes in a cup coming right up, rolling intae the summer season already ma lovelies mwah 😘 🍓
Naw ma lovely, I feel a wee bit sorry for him anaw. It wizny very nice of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The bleeping irony that Hinch has hurt him worse than any of us witches!!!

Seriously, who'dathunkit?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah cannae tell a lie, I've taken this snub badly and I've had a fair few sherbets the day. If it helps Chicken little/Mario, here's ma hit list of other traitors/so called pals who've fawned over Hinchy and ignored Mario's humiliation.

-All the hoose party guests excluding Hannah and the Bruce
- Greedy
- Lisa the cereal box coverer

Lisa, the cereal box coverer has just ended me. 😂

I think I’m gonna goto the library tomorrow to print out his, now deleted, post and send copies to him, Hinch and Katie’s Maw.

Naw ma lovely, I feel a wee bit sorry for him anaw. It wizny very nice of her.
Why should she though? I think it’s bleeping horrendous that he’s acting like this because she went to see a disabled girl and not him. He’s a nasty little bleep and will never get any sympathy from me. And that’s aw am gonnae say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s cheered me right up thinking of him doing that grid post in a rage, then shitting it and deleting it 5 minutes later. I can just imagine him typing out that instagram story through gritted teeth, stabbing away at his phone wi’ his strangler fingers.

Well, I can only imagine since he blocked me. But, still, what a glorious dayn of dawn it’s been.

PS, BUY RAYN A CAT TREE, MARION.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s cheered me right up thinking of him doing that grid post in a rage, then shitting it and deleting it 5 minutes later. I can just imagine him typing out that instagram story through gritted teeth, stabbing away at his phone wi’ his strangler fingers.

Well, I can only imagine since he blocked me. But, still, what a glorious dayn of dawn it’s been.

PS, BUY RAYN A CAT TREE, MARION.
Can you imagine him typing and then re typing when he thinks of something else 😂 I’ll bet he has called Hinch every bleep under the sun tonight.

He can’t even ring his Maw for a witch fest because I have no doubt she would tell him to “grow the duck up and get some real friends!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’ll be back off his comma next week ma lovelies, hoose gutted and Easter decs up so aye and so forth 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ma lovelies I’m bespokely gutted, I’ve been out livin life as it should be and missed all this drama!
Catching up with the last few pages has honestly given me a sore stomach, I’ve been laughing so hard 😅 IBS through the flairboards for me and Marion tonight!! (Marion’s as the result of rage, obv).

He is such a shownup, it’s mortifying 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me too...think a few of us did ma lovely. Predictable behaviour or what lol.

100% very public snub but I'm not a huge fan of her morals.
This! I am sitting on a fence on this one ma lovelies. Mazda is a 🛎end but he’s our 🛎end, and Hinchy has always kept him dangling (albeit at arms length) she has very publically blanked him. Whilst it’s clear millionaire Hinch wouldn’t be rushing to visit him in Beirut, she could have seen him for a brew at the hotel, or even just posted to say she was gutted she wasn’t in Scotland long enough to catch up with him. She does use people and she is an expert on sales and marketing and he wipes truncheons……

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This! I am sitting on a fence on this one ma lovelies. Mazda is a 🛎end but he’s our 🛎end, and Hinchy has always kept him dangling (albeit at arms length) she has very publically blanked him. Whilst it’s clear millionaire Hinch wouldn’t be rushing to visit him in Beirut, she could have seen him for a brew at the hotel, or even just posted to say she was gutted she wasn’t in Scotland long enough to catch up with him. She does use people and she is an expert on sales and marketing and he wipes truncheons……
Yeah I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for him now....don't judge me. She mentioned him in her book and gifted him loads. He said over a year ago they text each other and they had planned to meet when she did her book launch in Glasgow before she was unwell.
Initially I was a distant fan and through her I heard about Tattle. My eyes were opened, the lies and the way she treats people is disgusting. I know she follows Rendall and Scummy who support her but out of everyone she could have found time to see him. The whole weekend was stage managed and where I was also a supporter of the Steel family and never criticise due to the lovely Katie I'm unfollowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for him now....don't judge me. She mentioned him in her book and gifted him loads. He said over a year ago they text each other and they had planned to meet when she did her book launch in Glasgow before she was unwell.
Initially I was a distant fan and through her I heard about Tattle. My eyes were opened, the lies and the way she treats people is disgusting. I know she follows Rendall and Scummy who support her but out of everyone she could have found time to see him. The whole weekend was stage managed and where I was also a supporter of the Steel family and never criticise due to the lovely Katie I'm unfollowing.
Totally agree, I feel quite sorry for him too. Maybe now he will realise that she used him just like everyone else x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sell your kids to him, he could pay you in zoflora and dishwasher tablets. 😂
Ma luvlie, I dinnae think he’d fit all four of them behind the kitchen door. Wee Deek would have them oot the minute he saw the eldest’s Celtic shirt too (although he could probably fit all of the youngest’s clothes and get himself a new wardrobe)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that's what happens when you think you're a someone but really you're a no-one! 🤣🤣🤣 can't stop laughing. What a tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.