Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s deleted the post! Thank god we got receipts 😱
Someone has either told him to take it down or he just put it up briefly on purpose knowing someone would copy it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck sake hens am clutching ma beak here wae tears runnin doon ma legs, poor wee deek will be getting his ear chewed aff, mavis will take a sabbatical now cos he disnae need this platform.
I bet wee Deek and rayn are inside the tree hiding fae the nutcase 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s deleted the post! Thank god we got receipts 😱
Someone has either told him to take it down or he just put it up briefly on purpose knowing someone would copy it 🤔
Nae worries Ma lovely. He’s got the rest of the evening to wind himself up some more. We are bound to get a “HOLD TAE READ!” or even better, a 1,000 dot rant 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahahaha clutching ma beak at him posting and deleting. That’s what he gets fir idolising an instagram cleaner :oops::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m howling ma luvlies. That’s him just realised that hinch doesny give a flying duck aboot him🤣😂 Marion get right back inty humble lain and sit doon cos yer a nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooohhh the drama on a Sunday afternoon 🍿
He’s so bleeping delusional if he thinks she ever gave a duck about him! She disnae care one jot about you Marion, you’re just another weirdo on this app who idolises her for some strange reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Would anyone hang about with marion in real life? 🤣 thats why hes nae pals 🙊
I love my gay friends, but he'd never get in my circle 🤣

As predicted, a rant quote. Awww poor Maz *snigger* 🤭
You're nothing to Hinch you fool. And if that doesn't show you, nothing will 🙄...btw, l don't feel sorry for him either, because he reaps what he sows.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nae worries Ma lovely. He’s got the rest of the evening to wind himself up some more. We are bound to get a “HOLD TAE READ!” or even better, a 1,000 dot rant 😍
Snakes everywhere. It's just me an rayn from now on. Don't inbox me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Calling bingo here,
Mario has been sooooo busy this weekend, or he’s gonna make out he was poorly. Either hinch ghosted him or he’s shat it and to scared to meet his “idol” the blokes probably got fanny fright

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Calling bingo here,
Mario has been sooooo busy this weekend, or he’s gonna make out he was poorly. Either hinch ghosted him or he’s shat it and to scared to meet his “idol” the blokes probably got fanny fright
I think it must've been her, he had Hannah over, so it's not like he's not used to dreadful chavvy women.

• Haha
The ONLY thing that makes sense is Mario's pulling an April fools on us aw. Tis the season 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it must've been her, he had Hannah over, so it's not like he's not used to dreadful chavvy women.
I think it was her as well. He'd have been creaming his knickers with excitement if they were going to meet up.

I'm still sniggering here 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Def think he was expecting to see her with spending 4 hours cleaning on Friday. Our Marion was prob sat in all weekend staring at his phone just waiting on that call. Prob the only call he got was to ask if he’d recently been in an accident 😂
I’m loving predicting what’s going to happen next….
Either he’ll take a huge comma break or we’ll get the longest rant about he always chants folk oan and if you cross him you will NEVER regain his trust.
Kinda hoping for the latter. At least he’ll have freed up a bit more room for buying more candy cane shite!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hilarious my lovelies, this thread is my entertainment for the night. Funniest part is hinch has so many bumlickers she probably doesn’t even remember Mario lives in Scotland.. back to ma lane I go..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.