Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def think he was expecting to see her with spending 4 hours cleaning on Friday. Our Marion was prob sat in all weekend staring at his phone just waiting on that call. Prob the only call he got was to ask if he’d recently been in an accident 😂
I’m loving predicting what’s going to happen next….
Either he’ll take a huge comma break or we’ll get the longest rant about he always chants folk oan and if you cross him you will NEVER regain his trust.
Kinda hoping for the latter. At least he’ll have freed up a bit more room for buying more candy cane shite!! 🙈
He's probably to worried about the reaction from hinchers if he directly falls out with her. Most of his followers came from her shout outs. Hopefully birdie is winding him up and he'll rant post.

Maybe all is not yet lost - just spotted this

View attachment 907092
Someone with a burner account ask him why he rage posted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aw ma lovelies, a pure bespoke tantrum. It’s better than I thoat it wis gonnae be. It wis MASSUV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I could only be more affrontit for him if Katie's maw kept it all secret from him. After she has been to Pickled Onion Heights and poked in his cupboards, SURELY, she could've invited him to her hoose the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This thread 😂
I seen Marion’s wee rant post, bolted on here. Got stuck down the rabbits hole and wow what a journey.

I wonder how he is genuinely feeling?
Does he think that Sophie and him are genuinely friends? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sure the full on 100000 dot rant will follow soon. 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m howling ma luvlies. That’s him just realised that hinch doesny give a flying duck aboot him🤣😂 Marion get right back inty humble lain and sit doon cos yer a nobody
This could be a break through for him….

Step one in his rehabilitation is to break up with Hinchy. Then he needs to work full time and make genuine mates with his colleagues, find a hobby other than shopping in B&M, enjoy the seasons as they arrive and even pop off on a little holiday with Dee.
Carrying his decorations from this Christmas to next without buying anything else……just think this time next year he could have a bespoke savings account, some real friends, a pleasant life with competing with a fake bunch of users on Insta.

#teammario #gomario #binofhinch #hinchisthegrinch #instagramisfake #comeonovertotattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Yel

I'm getting rsi from scrolling his highlights

"Our Soph💎" hasn't been deleted, not that he ever would and loose his book mention

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw honestly, ma luvlies, when I say I ran here. Wains have been pure torment all day, ready for mum joos and criss.

Almost ready to pack them all in the car and go fur a wee drive about Paisley and watch Moria throwing all his Hinch shite oot the windaes. I could rescue Deek and aw, I’ve still got the littlest wains’ old car seat fur him 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Aw honestly, ma luvlies, when I say I ran here. Wains have been pure torment all day, ready for mum joos and criss.

Almost ready to pack them all in the car and go fur a wee drive about Paisley and watch Moria throwing all his Hinch shite oot the windaes. I could rescue Deek and aw, I’ve still got the littlest wains’ old car seat fur him 🤭
Sell your kids to him, he could pay you in zoflora and dishwasher tablets. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario is getting ripped to bits on the Hinch thread! 😂 it really isn’t his weekend is it hens? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nae point in damage limitation now monzo, hunch reads these threads and she's not entirely stupid, she will be more than aware about your snide ways even if you make up some bullshit story to her. Remember things stay on the Internet forever mazdaprice ma wee henny ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This could be a break through for him….

Step one in his rehabilitation is to break up with Hinchy. Then he needs to work full time and make genuine mates with his colleagues, find a hobby other than shopping in B&M, enjoy the seasons as they arrive and even pop off on a little holiday with Dee.
Carrying his decorations from this Christmas to next without buying anything else……just think this time next year he could have a bespoke savings account, some real friends, a pleasant life with competing with a fake bunch of users on Insta.

#teammario #gomario #binofhinch #hinchisthegrinch #instagramisfake #comeonovertotattle
Then you woke up hen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm all cosy screaming at you vile trolls. He's absolooootely fiiiine ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He won’t sleep a wink tonight the noo. He’ll be calling in tae work sick tomorrow wae stress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.