Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s you told Hinch 😂 can read this little bell end like a book!

*nae a Hinch book though the noo, she’s deed to him!*

DCEE15CF-13B9-4AE5-A403-BFC65D299181.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
More hilarious he's stayed off Instagram all day probably expecting a wee visit thinking that his gash frothers would presume him and hunch were spending the day together 😂😂😂😂
He has been off the ‘gram and I have spent the whole day refreshing it…..waiting to see how this all played out!

(Have to isolate as waiting for PCR result so had to cancel plans….couldn’t have picked a better time to be isolating)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s turned comments off his post, probably so we don’t all ask him if hinch blanked him

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He has been off the ‘gram and I have spent the whole day refreshing it…..waiting to see how this all played out!

(Have to isolate as waiting for PCR result so had to cancel plans….couldn’t have picked a better time to be isolating)
I think the funniest thing is that he’s used spitting his venom as another excuse for a Tree Pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
duck sake hens am clutching ma beak here wae tears runnin doon ma legs, poor wee deek will be getting his ear chewed aff, mavis will take a sabbatical now cos he disnae need this platform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hoping for an unfollow or a block, proper 14yr old drama behaviour. Although he's probably had a tiff with Derek about the credit card bill.
I've been doing my teaching bit with the two kids who can't speak english, nobody on planet earth has had a better afternoon than me. Among other things, they can ask Alexa to fart. 😬😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This could not have gone better and serves him right!! His wee ‘pal’ Sophie has ghosted him.
Bet he’s been pacing the tatt cave absolutely ranting to Deek (you can picture it can’t you) while Rayn has taken cover.
If you take a wee drive by Seedhill you’ll see him launching Hinchs merch oot the windae 😂🙈😝
ETA: she’s still following him probably coz he wants her to see his posts before he dramatically blocks her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Such a Fanny! Had his tantrum and now deleted it. Good job we always get receipts on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I see Hinch is flying home. I can't believe Princess Sophia of Maldon didn't go and visit the fresh prince of Paisley. I bet he's greeting into his absolute leathal drink shouting at Derek to order him
I'm sure if he hings oot his windae waving a candy cane aboot she'll see him from the plane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He must have deleted that post, I can’t see it, won’t be long until another one goes up, 👀🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This could not have gone better and serves him right!! His wee ‘pal’ Sophie has ghosted him.
Bet he’s been pacing the tatt cave absolutely ranting to Deek (you can picture it can’t you) while Rayn has taken cover.
If you take a wee drive by Seedhill you’ll see him launching Hinchs merch oot the windae 😂🙈😝
ETA: she’s still following him probably coz he wants her to see his posts before he dramatically blocks her lol.
I'm sure ma wanes asked to go a wee drive to see some lights away to Paisley we go 🚶‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The funniest thing about the whole thing is she would have LITERALLY driven past his slum to get to the airport 😂 I wouldn’t have it Mario, she’s taken you for a right bleep. Shown you up in front of everyone on that app. So aye

06B4A8E0-7E97-4A72-B4C6-C3C8441D9DF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.