Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the buses don’t run to hinch’s hotel so our maz cannae get there.. imagine the flap he’ll be in if he actually gets to meet her..
There’s always Uber my lovely. Nae excuse other than she just doesn’t want to meet him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
💯 they've met. They're just pretending to be private about it, despite the fact her money comes from showing every detail of her sad life. Mario has shown us the skids in his loo ffs. I hope they're not suggesting that putting everything on insta isn't a good idea, whatever next, paying for things.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I imagine if they saw grinch wee deek and marion probably thought the sun went away as she’s aboot 6 foot😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m by no means a Hinch fan but imagine you’ve got all these absolute freaks like Mario who cling on to you and everything you do 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m by no means a Hinch fan but imagine you’ve got all these absolute freaks like Mario who cling on to you and everything you do 😬
It’d be a bit more palatable if he had somewhere nice to host them. You know, somewhere where you can’t touch the litter tray, kettle, bed, front door and toilet all at the same time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’d be a bit more palatable if he had somewhere nice to host them. You know, somewhere where you can’t touch the litter tray, kettle, bed, front door and toilet all at the same time 😂
Exactly. So not only are they cling on she’s expected to go and visit these holes they live in! No amount of money would make me want to sit in Maz’s rat infested flat or use his tit stained bog 😬

• Haha
On reflecting on this they have got to have met she is staying nae mare distance than the height of a wee shitake mushroom in the grand 'scheme' of things and this would be a massive boot in the baws if she snubbed mavis ,Derek and the wee donkey

• Haha
Exactly. So not only are they cling on she’s expected to go and visit these holes they live in! No amount of money would make me want to sit in Maz’s rat infested flat or use his tit stained bog 😬
I'm the opposite hen.......I'd pay to be let in to have a poke aboot his Hobbit hole and hidey holes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think she has visited him, why would she he serves her no purpose, it’s not like her followers would go up, his might but I think they’ve both reached their insta limit if you ask me, the only way they can both gain any large amount of new followers is to buy them 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But she sent him a vacuum, loads of stuff from her range, mentioned him in her book, allegedly texts him every week, she has treated him as special but has now maybe snubbed him??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But she sent him a vacuum, loads of stuff from her range, mentioned him in her book, allegedly texts him every week, she has treated him as special but has now maybe snubbed him??
It’s all for show on that app though isn’t it 🙄 like Hinch would ever hang out with someone like Marion in real life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A’ve got tae go oot ma lovelies and pure ragin!! Ah want tae be parked right here when our Marion finally shows his bespoke boujee fizog (face).
Yous huv called it right:
1. They did meet up and he’s gonna post it was all done in private as he’s a private person. Which is literally 2 fingers up tae the Steel family and proves it wiz a PR stint.
2. Or….and I hope….she patched him and he’s currently taking awe his Hinch merch tae the tip.
Pure excited fur this :cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
A’ve got tae go oot ma lovelies and pure ragin!! Ah want tae be parked right here when our Marion finally shows his bespoke boujee fizog (face).
Yous huv called it right:
1. They did meet up and he’s gonna post it was all done in private as he’s a private person. Which is literally 2 fingers up tae the Steel family and proves it wiz a PR stint.
2. Or….and I hope….she patched him and he’s currently taking awe his Hinch merch tae the tip.
Pure excited fur this :cool::ROFLMAO:
The crack heeds doon stairs are cooking their meth on a gifted Hinch candle as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just imagining Marion and Deek turning up to Mar Hall in their Nike leggings, woman’s coats and chunky primark scarves. Right aff the dial a bus.
Do you remember the gormless faces on him and Derek when they were staring like love sick puppies at Hannah doing her video. That's how l picture him again if they did meet up 🤣

• Haha
And she’d know just how thrilled he’d be to meet her. She‘s 15 minutes away from him? What a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.