Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her not meeting him, that'd be really weird, almost like they're not real friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He will have ripped page 282 fae his book and wiping his bespoke IBS jobby explosion wae it hen so aye
There’s gawn tae be a spectacular bonfire and fireworks display in Paisley the day. Noboady be alarmed - it’s jist Marion burning aw Hinch’s tat and he didnae realise you shouldnae throw in aw the cleaning products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah cannae believe am saying this but if Hinch has patched him, ah actually feel a tiny bit bad for him. Jist seems like a cunty thing tae come aw the way tae Glesga and no even take 5 mins tae actually meet someboady you included in your memoirs. So aye.
Totally agree.

Surely there's more to come - she was going to meet him specially when she came to Scotland in her book signing tour - then her tour got called off cos she was having a sore time with her pregnancy.

Will it be karmer on his arse? Will he still 'believe'?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A pic will come out after she's back home, and Mario will be saying it was private as some sort of victory. Very odd way to behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Totally agree.

Surely there's more to come - she was going to meet him specially when she came to Scotland in her book signing tour - then her tour got called off cos she was having a sore time with her pregnancy.

Will it be karmer on his arse? Will he still 'believe'?
Bet she’s got a Rolodex oh excuses jist lined up tae cover ever meeting folk like Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A pic will come out after she's back home, and Mario will be saying it was private as some sort of victory. Very odd way to behave.
Literally about to say this. He’ll say Soph was in touch with him and he’ll let us all know that he knew all about it. He’ll say he wanted the visit to be all about Katie and he just wanted to stay in his ain lane.

In reality, he found out yesterday the same as the rest of us. When it was too late because it was clearly all pre-recorded. He’ll be pure ragin and CRABBIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve got visions of Maz up all night cleaning the shite hole. Then getting a Primula board ready for her arrival. Got his £8 plastic loafers on and best blouse. Then Hinch calls…..

8C9D4CDF-6BE1-4C10-B58C-0688764071F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
We in Scotland call it river crappy cause its awful.jimmy in it lives doon the road from me just outside Edinburgh and is in the Toby carvery every day drinking his wine.its that bad the wages must be shocking going to Toby carvery all the time for a drink.

bleeping hell its our Marion 🤣
I like him. He seems really passionate and knowledgeable, and actually comes across as quite a nice guy. So aye! Back into ma ain lane I go ma lovelies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Our Soph going down there will be like when Princess Diana went to that minefield in Angola.

Is she the only person who has been to the tat cave since Mazda's birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she hasn’t visited him despite being 5 minutes away, we are in for one massive Pass Agg rant when he returns from his comma.

Cannae wait!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If she hasn’t visited him despite being 5 minutes away, we are in for one massive Pass Agg rant when he returns from his comma.

Cannae wait!!!
Me an all hen ave even got the criss and joos oot oan ma poof so aye cannae wait

• Haha
They could've met for coffee/breakfast at her hotel, so easy. I'll die laughing if they didn't meet. Mario is pretending his DMS aren't working to swerve all the questions about meeting hinch. Although tbh children, meeting strangers off the internet isn't a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just imagining Marion and Deek turning up to Mar Hall in their Nike leggings, woman’s coats and chunky primark scarves. Right aff the dial a bus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Cannae wait!!!
It is going to be one spectacular rant. He will be done with fake people on this app and will even tease he might disappear aff the app for good cos he disnae need this app. He has a life you know! 🤣 He knows we can see through the “can’t see my DMs” shite and be raging
*edited for punctuation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine him inviting anyone to his flat though! 🤣🤣 it’s like little Bosnia, I would be embarrassed 😳
I’m hoping and preying that they meet where she is staying and they rock up looking like two little lost chavs 🤣🤣 thats if there is a bus that goes that way on a Sunday!

• Haha
Maybe the buses don’t run to hinch’s hotel so our maz cannae get there.. imagine the flap he’ll be in if he actually gets to meet her..

• Haha

Cannae wait!!!
Last day in London but when I seen Hinch was in Glasgow I had to come on to see if anyone had mentioned the intense wait for his passive aggressive rant, and I wasn’t disappointed.

Also, was in a Christmas themed bar the other night and saw this… Was gonna pinch it for candy cane lane.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.