Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what that canvas is on his wall ? It goes really well with the rest of the room 😂😂
It’s all the characters the brother has played or something. I can’t remember if Johnny had it painted or he painted it himself. Either way it’s bleeping rank

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He reckons he’s spent 4 hours “gutting the hoose”? I have 4 beds and 3 bathrooms (smell the wealth) and it doesn’t take me half that for a good clean!
He spends 3 hours is getting distracted with 60 bags of b and m tat he forgot he bought. And that’s aw I’m saying the day ma lovelie. So aye. Nae debates.
C8887F09-D5D4-42B2-B9A4-342014E91B59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Hinch stayed at Mar Hall, the Steel's stay not far from there and Marion near the airport. He said before they text each other so SURELY they met up right??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Hinch stayed at Mar Hall, the Steel's stay not far from there and Marion near the airport. He said before they text each other so SURELY they met up right??
If she hasn’t met up with him what a snub really! I’m here for his comma off that app for a few days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Way grinches “broken toe” how would she ever get up the close stairs🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a quick look on the Hinch thread and some are saying the Glasgow stories are from a few days ago. So she’s possibly been and gone and not bothered with her best pal Maria. He’ll be FUMMING! Rant/comma incoming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t get why he’s taken all the stickers off that sleigh. I get taking the branded stickers off but the Holly and little stars looked fine. It looks as bland and boring as him now!
He's took the stickers off ready to decorate it next year with buying candy cane stickers this year 😆 so aye my lovely there is your answer 😊

I think you may have been blocked Ma Lovlie! She's still public and visible on Storiesdown, just no new stories...maybe she's reading here or Mario is tipping her off during his reading (or Hinch reading her thread...).

Can I just say how much I detest Mario's taste in Xmas decs (or well most things), however I just happened to discover TheMarklandHome (much bigger account and they do have a thread I believe), and well I thought Mario's pink decs were bad last year but she has my eyes bleeding! Talk about trying to keep up with the 'Gram!
She is a nightmare its all look what I'm doing look how much money I have to waste.Gemma thinks she is the best thing to walk this earth.

She was gaining thousands on that free share app getting all her followers to pay £1 and she made 10,000 or more her poor followers didn't realise they were getting connected.She will sell anything if it makes her money.

Not to mention poor grace who never gets a look in. Apparently someone that knows her said she always puts men first before she married that beer drinking kyle she had an affair while going out with someone she always needs a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just catching up after being out living my life with friends 🍾🥂🍾🤪

Oh Maz, you didn’t even make the bottom of Hinch's to do and see list ....Translated means, she could give a rats ass about you 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So his best insta pal Hinch is staying at Mar Hall tonight, what a 10 min drive or so from Mario’s wee hooooos. Interesting to see if they post about meeting up tomorrow not!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe oor soof and Jaymee slept on mierdres sofa last night ava may style and will be going to castlevichi fur brekkie this morning, imagine your bff a few miles from you and she snubs you , or maybe they were out partying last night but mierdres bed time is before Ron's....so aye hens so many ifs and buts

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe oor soof and Jaymee slept on mierdres sofa last night ava may style and will be going to castlevichi fur brekkie this morning, imagine your bff a few miles from you and she snubs you , or maybe they were out partying last night but mierdres bed time is before Ron's....so aye hens so many ifs and buts
Ah cannae believe am saying this but if Hinch has patched him, ah actually feel a tiny bit bad for him. Jist seems like a cunty thing tae come aw the way tae Glesga and no even take 5 mins tae actually meet someboady you included in your memoirs. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ah cannae believe am saying this but if Hinch has patched him, ah actually feel a tiny bit bad for him. Jist seems like a cunty thing tae come aw the way tae Glesga and no even take 5 mins tae actually meet someboady you included in your memoirs. So aye.
He will have ripped page 282 fae his book and wiping his bespoke IBS jobby explosion wae it hen so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.