Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been checking all day for Hinch to be at the postage stamp! No stories from hinch either so do we know what’s happening??
Hinch is in hiding because she slated down a follower last night on a Virgin radio post. Telling her to “cuddle her cat”. Turns out the cat is dead and all hell has broken lose 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve been checking all day for Hinch to be at the postage stamp! No stories from hinch either so do we know what’s happening??
And no stories from the Mum everyone suspects is the primary reason for the visit. Maybe she's in Lapland giving Santa a gobble after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hinch is in hiding because she slated down a follower last night on a Virgin radio post. Telling her to “cuddle her cat”. Turns out the cat is dead and all hell has broken lose 😂
Both a them would get along like a hoose on fire, the big beaked nasty pair of cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I followed her last night to keep up with the hinch extravaganza and now she has made her account private and deleted me ffs
I think you may have been blocked Ma Lovlie! She's still public and visible on Storiesdown, just no new stories...maybe she's reading here or Mario is tipping her off during his reading (or Hinch reading her thread...).

Can I just say how much I detest Mario's taste in Xmas decs (or well most things), however I just happened to discover TheMarklandHome (much bigger account and they do have a thread I believe), and well I thought Mario's pink decs were bad last year but she has my eyes bleeding! Talk about trying to keep up with the 'Gram!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha , good, she's such a misery guts.

I think you may have been blocked Ma Lovlie! She's still public and visible on Storiesdown, just no new stories...maybe she's reading here or Mario is tipping her off during his reading (or Hinch reading her thread...).

Can I just say how much I detest Mario's taste in Xmas decs (or well most things), however I just happened to discover TheMarklandHome (much bigger account and they do have a thread I believe), and well I thought Mario's pink decs were bad last year but she has my eyes bleeding! Talk about trying to keep up with the 'Gram!
Deserves to go on the insta Christmas decorations thread. 🤢🙄😂https://tattle.life/threads/influen...his-festive-season.11422/page-24#post-7331207

Reactions: 10

Is this the Katie and her mum clare account that hinch has allegedly gone to Glasgow to see

Reactions: 11
The wee scrote is telling porkies as it's only the search function where you see that error. You can still search but it doesn't show the suggested accounts. My timeline has been full of people posting so it's prob deflection techniques that he's meeting Hinch.

Think we're all refreshing the timeline's of Hinch, Marion and the Steele's. All a PR/publicity stint for Hinch which is pretty sad. Katie is very vulnerable which the family have constantly gone on about understandably. Hinch was in hospital with her broken toe then did a show at Virgin before getting on a plane and staying in a hotel.....canny be that concerned about Katie who I really feel for 😥

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Is this the Katie and her mum clare account that hinch has allegedly gone to Glasgow to see
Well I've just realised that I'm talking about the mum's, but yes. I've not looked to see if the girl has an account that has been made private as she's a kid and should have been anyway, so willing to admit I could be wrong if it was another account.

Reactions: 9
You're right ma lovely, her comments have since been deleted although there are receipts on her thread but the OP comments is still there.
1638647622616.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I've just realised that I'm talking about the mum's, but yes. I've not looked to see if the girl has an account that has been made private as she's a kid and should have been anyway, so willing to admit I could be wrong if it was another account.
It's the mother of the girl who has the account who hinch was supposed to be visiting. I could see her grid on IG last night but its closed today maybe a flurry followed her when it was mentioned about hinchy.

Reactions: 11
I've just realised something, I think his best pal Hinch thinks Mario is a care in the community type, that's why she's drawn to him and messages him, she thinks she's doing her bit for those less fortunate in the mental capacity bracket 🤔 (I don't mean any offence by this, and I'm being genuine)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if he’s kiddin on he’s aff the app coz hinch hasn’t arranged a visit to Basra 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch and Mario sitting in castlevecci right now, tbf hinch won't know it's rubbish food.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Suspicion is Hinch was here a few days ago and true to her form has delayed stories. Her foot has been photoshopped out the pics and she seems to be walking fine in the videos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.