Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get ower Marion on his stories gan on aboot how the next cooncil tennants of his flat will be getting a 'goldmine' . More like a coal mine by the time all that shite he's got stashed in there gans crashing doon 30ft deep.
If its the same in Scotland as it is in England unless its a swap then he will need to depanel that wall defablon the work tops and rip up the flairs so aye 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get why he’s taken all the stickers off that sleigh. I get taking the branded stickers off but the Holly and little stars looked fine. It looks as bland and boring as him now!
He’ll cover it in tacky candy canes ma lovelie

Him pretending he isn’t getting DMs in his ootbox isn’t cutting it if he is trying to use that as an excuse for not seeing the Essex Drag Queen.

If they were as friendly as he likes to think, they’d have each other’s phone numbers. So aye. That’s awe I’m saying on the matter the day. So forth
And why the other day was it empty but today he can see the messages but can’t open them. I smell shite

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same hen. I don't believe he's been at it for 4 hours. Think a lot of time wasted trying to figure out how to make space for and where to store the mountains of crappy tat rather than cleaning, nae debates.
He's panic cleaning cos hinch is coming. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like that time he spent 3 days painting the hallway with a cotton bud
He took hawf a day to paint the cupboard of a hallway, then went AWOL painted the tampon looking hoose phone (intercom) black, painted the bathroom mirror black, painted a plant holder black and conveniently placed it over the flush button. Then, finished the bathroom off way tacky gold discounted soap dispensers and my favourite “His and His” shampoo bottles for the both a them.

Aw I miss the hallway and bathroom journee💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He took hawf a day to paint the cupboard of a hallway, then went AWOL painted the tampon looking hoose phone (intercom) black, painted the bathroom mirror black, painted a plant holder black and conveniently placed it over the flush button. Then, finished the bathroom off way tacky gold discounted soap dispensers and my favourite “His and His” shampoo bottles for the both a them.

Aw I miss the hallway and bathroom journee💎
The His and His bottles got me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If its the same in Scotland as it is in England unless its a swap then he will need to depanel that wall defablon the work tops and rip up the flairs so aye 😉
up here they don't really bother if it's a cooncil house, they would leave it for next person no doubt if he ever moved one of his lovlies would be right up the offices demanding Marion's bespoke hobbit hole to be theirs 🤣

• Haha
up here they don't really bother if it's a cooncil house, they would leave it for next person no doubt if he ever moved one of his lovlies would be right up the offices demanding Marion's bespoke hobbit hole to be theirs 🤣
If they were forced to move he’d be ripping aff the panelling, fireplace, doors and flairboards way him the cheap bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes ma luvlie bingo tae u. He’s “coming aff this” - translation = I’m pissed hinch isn’t coming to see me so i’m gonnae snoop on ma burner accounts instead.
I'm doing my signature pose qnd a Hugh kick while listening to higher love 💎
He's well crabbit Sopha is ghosting him 🤣 so aye back to me laine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m full on holding out for an Ava May type surprise visit from Hinch and he’s on the shitter again with his bespoke IBS 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope this works! If not ma sincerest apologies

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm doing my signature pose qnd a Hugh kick while listening to higher love 💎
Sorry to quote myself but the Mario effect seems to be harming my grasp of the English language - fixed my spelling mistakes
I'm doing my signature pose And a High kick while listening to higher love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he going off insta just because his messages aren’t coming through, seriously grow up maz you absolute head, if that’s all it takes for him to throw a wobbler then he’s more of an arse than I thought, I’ve not seen anybody else ranting about no messages, can imagine what it like in that house today with him on one because he can’t speak to his “friends” prick!😡😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thought he could nae get on his messages on that app ma lovelies?
Lying big beaked cuckoo 🤥

Mario this app known as Instagram isn’t doon, try using the other phone that Deek mans to protect you🙄bleeping idiot 🤨 🤜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been checking all day for Hinch to be at the postage stamp! No stories from hinch either so do we know what’s happening??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.