Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him pretending he isn’t getting DMs in his ootbox isn’t cutting it if he is trying to use that as an excuse for not seeing the Essex Drag Queen.

If they were as friendly as he likes to think, they’d have each other’s phone numbers. So aye. That’s awe I’m saying on the matter the day. So forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hello ma lovelies, I'm new to this thread but I've never laughed so much! Watching wee Max and Johnny honestly just reminds me of Mr G from Summer Heights High if anyone knows it

I'll go back in my oan lane nae!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello ma lovelies, I'm new to this thread but I've never laughed so much! Watching wee Max and Johnny honestly just reminds me of Mr G from Summer Heights High if anyone knows it

I'll go back in my oan lane nae!
Oh yes! Just change drama department to this app

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He reckons he’s spent 4 hours “gutting the hoose”? I have 4 beds and 3 bathrooms (smell the wealth) and it doesn’t take me half that for a good clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He reckons he’s spent 4 hours “gutting the hoose”? I have 4 beds and 3 bathrooms (smell the wealth) and it doesn’t take me half that for a good clean!
Aye ma lovelie but you don’t need tae jump ower 1000 boxes oh shite tae clean. It’s probably taken him an hour tae reach the hoover alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Him pretending he isn’t getting DMs in his ootbox isn’t cutting it if he is trying to use that as an excuse for not seeing the Essex Drag Queen.

If they were as friendly as he likes to think, they’d have each other’s phone numbers. So aye. That’s awe I’m saying on the matter the day. So forth
A pic of them together, that's all I want for Christmas. Him six inches tall, her six foot tall, both as awkward as duck.
She'll give him the Omicron covid, she's been in the hospital, in the airport and plane. Really hope she's thought about that girl, clinically extremely vulnerable, this trip at this point is madness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
A pic of them together, that's all I want for Christmas. Him six inches tall, her six foot tall, both as awkward as duck.
She'll give him the Omicron covid, she's been in the hospital, in the airport and plane. Really hope she's thought about that girl, clinically extremely vulnerable, this trip at this point is madness.
She doesn’t give a shiny shite about that girl. All she cares about is making herself look good by visiting the “little disabled girl”. The woman makes me sick. The fact Mario worships her speaks volumes about him as a person

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She doesn’t give a shiny shite about that girl. All she cares about is making herself look good by visiting the “little disabled girl”. The woman makes me sick. The fact Mario worships her speaks volumes about him as a person
How will she feel if she infects her kids. Amazing behaviour. What makes me laugh is she resents every second of her insta *work*

Reactions: 25
Same hen. I don't believe he's been at it for 4 hours. Think a lot of time wasted trying to figure out how to make space for and where to store the mountains of crappy tat rather than cleaning, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.