Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will NEVER EVER EVER buy from any business who sends him free stuff worst advertising ever! WHERE IS HE STORING THIS STUFF?! There’s way to much to hide behind his kitchen door or Monica cupboard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The bit where he's talking really fast, what is he saying, I've tried and can't make it out.
Also, cloning is not an exact science. Experimental cloning is illegal, Scotland, stop it. (😁)
I think he’s pretending to be Mario doing his best mans speech. Basically taking the piss out him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a wee comma break ma lovelies...tough times with family tit but we move (feckin hate that term Marion).
Wee bit gutted wi ma pals oan here slagging River City which is a classic Scottish drama :) I genuinely hated it when it first started but got into it as a bestie is in it so now I'm addicted ....true story!
Pretty sure all the stuff he's gifted will be distributed as Christmas presents as the tatt cave will demolish itsel fae the ground up.

Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies. I have been on here back from the old cleaning accounts thread and knew that the big bro/panto dame Johnny existed. However…. I am still as shook as the rest of you to hear that he sounds EXACTLY like Mazda! 😳 Suddenly the Marion being a parody account doesn’t seen so far fetched. Big Bro writes scripts too 🧐😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He really isn’t an influencer is he? All he ever says is “I love it” or “absoloooooootely gorgeous”. Raves over the big glass mug then in the next segment says he doesn’t like a big mug 🙄. The only mugs are the mafia who lap all this up. Oh and the tree is still the ugliest thing I’ve seen. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t get why he’s taken all the stickers off that sleigh. I get taking the branded stickers off but the Holly and little stars looked fine. It looks as bland and boring as him now!

Reactions: 27
What will today bring for us ma luvlees in the world of Mavis & Derek ? I predict a wee breakfast oot , then a day goin roon the shoaps buying more tat once he has claimed he isnae buying anymore, and he will treatit himself wae some make up product fur his sensutive skin.. so aye hens

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What will today bring for us ma luvlees in the world of Mavis & Derek ? I predict a wee breakfast oot , then a day goin roon the shoaps buying more tat once he has claimed he isnae buying anymore, and he will treatit himself wae some make up product fur his sensutive skin.. so aye hens
Then he'll go home and get cosy, so so cosy. Cosy, cosy, cosy.

If he pops over here then there will be a wee bespoke rant about family and privacy......!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It must absolutely kill him not being able to rant about ‘those trolls’ talking about his family which he doesnae show on ‘this app’ as it’ll be so obvious he reads here 😂 morning Maz *waves in mirror* 👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have just braved his stories from last night. duck me, he needs to learn more adjectives for when he’s posting on this app about things he’s been gifted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m actually crying laughing from the last thread but this one done me 35 pages in 🤣👏🏻
I will say this no eggs this morning maz as I’m still heartbroken over how you cook them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He doesn't *buy* make up now he doesn't work in Debenhams ma lovelie.

Then he'll go home and get cosy, so so cosy. Cosy, cosy, cosy.

If he pops over here then there will be a wee bespoke rant about family and privacy......!
Either he or his bestie the old birdie will look and fume.

sorry if this has been asked but I’ve been looking and can’t tell if there is a tree under this tower of tatt?

View attachment 904042
It's actually a dalek in disguise, they've smuggled themselves into many homes this year.
Screenshot_2021-12-02-10-06-24-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm still hoping for a Hinch date - would be the oddest foursome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a bespoke treat it has been catching up on this thread after my comma. Been busy at ma joab but ahm no talking aboot that oan this app. You lovelies are aw bespoke comedians just like oor jonny.
what a loser he is adding the tat PR package to his ever growing tat collection under the tat filled tree.
and I am loving him pretending to not be getting his DMs just as oor Soph isin town for his excuse as to why there is no meet up. As if she would ever come near your hobbit tat cave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.