Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget about hos joab he has that too and he can leave that app at any time he's nae bothered for 127 dots 🤣
And don’t forget his joab is his joab and he disnae need to share anything on this app. This app is just this app and so on and so forth ……..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He has had big raw patches of what he calls X zeema on his face. 🤢 Feel like the curator of the museum of Mario. 😬
Aw rage I missed that I hope uses the unstoppables so it happens again I want to see what he uses to cure it 🤣
You are our resident expert and fountain of knowledge 💎

Okay ma lovelie, it was a difficult wan tae listen tae but since it’s yoursel…..
[Johnny impersonating Marion]
Ave tae dae a best man speech and don’t actually want tae dae a best man speech because ah don’t know what the duck ah can talk about. But what ah thought I could actually talk about us the fact that ma hair is bleeping beautiful because everyone is always saying tae me ‘Mario your hair is bleeping beautiful’ and Johnny’s always slagging me because I think he’s secretly jealous because he says GHDs make your hair bald but it’s better to have hair that’s beautiful noo than a disaster bomb when your older. But when am at the dancing people are always saying tae me ‘Mario your hair is like Lady Gaga’s, sick, and I’m like I bleeping know {signature pose}
(I’m no 100% fluent in McKnight so this may no be entirely accurate)

so folks let that be a lesson tae you, bin the GHDs if you don’t want tae be a hedgehog heid an
Oh Blanche I'm howling I had forgotten the signature Pose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just like the he’s dissnae like chocolate ma
Lovelies

All those photos and I’ve not even got my tree up yet 🤦‍♀️
I absolutely adore Christmas and everything that goes with it but seeing his pissing Insta pics has made me want to call off Christmas.

BRB, telling the boyf we’re calling off Christmas because Marion has overdone it and annoyed me. See you next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just like the he’s dissnae like chocolate ma
Lovelies

All those photos and I’ve not even got my tree up yet 🤦‍♀️
I canny believe Rayn hasn't wrecked it the balls on my tree have been off and on more times than a hookers knickers wi my cats

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Take a bow Mario hen. My fuckin left eye is twitching. “Ah don’t like the sweet things in life”
Proceeds to buy one of everything from poundlands sweetie isle to fill his gifted tray 🥴👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How many times does he say how gorgeous, or how beautiful when he's showing something 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He actually doesn’t even realise he can fill it with savoury snacks too but literally just copies what every else does 😡😡😡 he’s passed my right aff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many times does he say how gorgeous, or how beautiful when he's showing something 🙄
and how ’masuuuuuuuve’ everything is. For a tiny man he is always overly impressed when something is big. (isn’t the whole world big for him 🤔)

• Haha
sorry if this has been asked but I’ve been looking and can’t tell if there is a tree under this tower of tatt?

11510681-3CD3-40E7-A2E9-0B7F54616764.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It’s only just dawned on me that it actually upsets me that he refers to photos as “snaps” and “shots”. “Some items are gifted in this shot” just call it a pic or a photo you pedantic prick 😡😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oooooo some actual joos on the joos and tapas table 👍🏻 and a duck tonne of cushions on the free sofa. The sofa must be so uncomfortable if he requires that amount of cushions!
1422653F-9720-40D4-954F-BD8BAAE78FC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Bloody hell it is! 😲
Is he gay as well?
I'm not sure but I think so so alike.

Mario uses dishwasher tablets for Cleaning when he makes casseroles,stews,lasange 🤣🤣Maybe for you're arse Mario hen you don't cook lovely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.