Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Marion isnae leaving that council flat unless they pull it down.
Why do these cleaning companies gift him cleaning products when he doesnae even clean on his account πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You’d be forgiven for not knowing about it ma lovelie as Monzo is miraculously somehow able to use:
β€’ Ammonia based cleaning products without gloves
β€’ Assorted doop fragrances
β€’ Cheap, heavily perfumed shower gel
β€’ Boady face mists of various descriptions
β€’ Febreeze
β€’ 12 months out of date makeup
But should the wind blow a solitary Unstoppable in his direction, he’s reduced to a wheezing 11 stone blister and nae debates oan ma comment πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You’d be forgiven for not knowing about it ma lovelie as Monzo is miraculously somehow able to use:
β€’ Ammonia based cleaning products without gloves
β€’ Assorted doop fragrances
β€’ Cheap, heavily perfumed shower gel
β€’ Boady face mists of various descriptions
β€’ Febreeze
β€’ 12 months out of date makeup
But should the wind blow a solitary Unstoppable in his direction, he’s reduced to a wheezing 11 stone blister and nae debates oan ma page πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”
Thank you sooooo much ma lovely for the bespoke update

As someone with an actual skin condition I find it hilarious that 1 bead could have that effect on him and as you pointed out all the utter sh!te he covers himself in
I'm away now back to my bespoke psoriasis lane aye tonsa love πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oor soff will not enter the slums I'm sure , what kind of PR is mierdre wae his bespoke sensutive skin he cannae use most of it but wee denzel will make full use of it...so aye hens
if it snows up here in Scotland at least he'll get use of the sleigh I'm sure he'll fit πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you sooooo much ma lovely for the bespoke update

As someone with an actual skin condition I find it hilarious that 1 bead could have that effect on him and as you pointed out all the utter sh!te he covers himself in
I'm away now back to my bespoke psoriasis lane aye tonsa love πŸ’Ž
He has had big raw patches of what he calls X zeema on his face. 🀒 Feel like the curator of the museum of Mario. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
please somebody photoshop a pic of Marion and wee deek in the sleigh ill be forever grateful 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's so crap at promoting stuff. Here's the dishwasher tablets, I don't have a dishwasher... Here's the unstoppables that are so harsh on my skin I can't even use them on throws. πŸ™„πŸ€¦ You're supposed to lie Mario, that's how selling stuff on insta works. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The bit where he's talking really fast, what is he saying, I've tried and can't make it out.
Also, cloning is not an exact science. Experimental cloning is illegal, Scotland, stop it. (😁)
Okay ma lovelie, it was a difficult wan tae listen tae but since it’s yoursel…..
[Johnny impersonating Marion]
Ave tae dae a best man speech and don’t actually want tae dae a best man speech because ah don’t know what the duck ah can talk about. But what ah thought I could actually talk about is the fact that ma hair is bleeping beautiful because everyone is always saying tae me β€˜Mario your hair is bleeping beautiful’ and Johnny’s always slagging me because I think he’s secretly jealous because he says GHDs make your hair bald but it’s better to have hair that’s beautiful noo than a disaster bomb when your older. But when am at the dancing people are always saying tae me β€˜Mario your hair is like Lady Gaga’s, sick, and I’m like I bleeping know {signature pose}
(I’m no 100% fluent in McKnight so this may no be entirely accurate)

so folks let that be a lesson tae you, bin the GHDs if you don’t want tae be a hedgehog heid anaw

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve snottered tea down my nose at this ma lovelie, clutching ma beak as it’s stinging now πŸ˜‚

With Rayn pulling it please, please, please πŸ™πŸ»
aye Marion dressed as santa and deek wi his elf costume on sorry for the stingy nose πŸ‘ƒ 🀣

Okay ma lovelie, it was a difficult wan tae listen tae but since it’s yoursel…..
Ave tae dae a best man speech and don’t actually want tae dae a best man speech because ah don’t know what the duck ah can talk about. But what ah thought I could actually talk about us the fact that ma hair is bleeping beautiful because everyone is always saying tae me β€˜Mario your hair is bleeping beautiful’ and Johnny’s always slagging me because I think he’s secretly jealous because he says GHDs make your hair bald but it’s better to have hair that’s beautiful noo than a disaster bomb when your older. But when am at the dancing people are always saying tae me β€˜Mario your hair is like Lady Gaga’s, sick, and I’m like I bleeping know {signature pose}

so folks let that be a lesson tae you, bin the GHDs if you don’t want tae be a hedgehog heid an
brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ave tae dae a best man speech and don’t actually want tae dae a best man speech because ah don’t know what the duck ah can talk about. But what ah thought I could actually talk about us the fact that ma hair is bleeping beautiful because everyone is always saying tae me β€˜Mario your hair is bleeping beautiful’ and Johnny’s always slagging me because I think he’s secretly jealous because he says GHDs make your hair bald but it’s better to have hair that’s beautiful noo than a disaster bomb when your older. But when am at the dancing people are always saying tae me β€˜Mario your hair is like Lady Gaga’s, sick, and I’m like I bleeping know {signature pose}

so folks let that be a lesson tae you, bin the GHDs if you don’t want tae be a hedgehog heid an
No!!! Someone's told him his hair is beautiful. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well chicken little, it's tit. πŸ’― Shite. Uneven, mullety, desperately unflattering.
Thank you blanche, 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No!!! Someone's told him his hair is beautiful. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well chicken little, it's tit. πŸ’― Shite. Uneven, mullety, desperately unflattering.
Thank you blanche, 😘
Ah ken, he wants tae look closer tae home for his biggest troll cos it’s certainly no us 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not to mention the shite he puts IN his body?!! But then again I suppose when you have bespoke IBS, no just any auld IBS, it’s easier to process things πŸ’‹

How much more junk can that flat hold before it collapses into the junkies below:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.