Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think hinch might be en route to Glasgow to see wee Katie wonder if marion is getting a visit 🙈
First of all, if that's where she's headed, I'm angry at her and the mother using that poor girl for IG likes and follows, but would make my day if she snubbed Mario if up in Glasgow or met him and was as awkward around him as she is getting photos in the tat shops with the sheep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I know they are brothers so they are going to have similarities but he is basically just a fatter version of our mazda m3. I can't deal with this on a bespoke friday ma lovelies.

chicken little, that time again, have you got a cat tree for Ryan the cat yet???? :m
They talk the same, use same face/eyes, tone everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The difference between Johnny and Marion is that we laugh with Johnny at what he is doing but we laugh at Marion. He must be so jealous of the lane Johnny is in. He can only dream of being in the 'successful' lane

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Mario will be getting a stiffy once he finds out she’s in Scotland

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Think hinch might be en route to Glasgow to see wee Katie wonder if marion is getting a visit 🙈
God help Katie having that big Flakey cow visiting.
She doesn't give a duck about Katie and I imagine if she ever does meet her, it's only to further her own bank account and profile and nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I can't get ower Marion on his stories gan on aboot how the next cooncil tennants of his flat will be getting a 'goldmine' . More like a coal mine by the time all that shite he's got stashed in there gans crashing doon 30ft deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A PR drop from P&G and Hinch in Scotland - excitement overload
I hope he's stocked up on the criss and joos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
imagine the grinch gawn fae her brand new bought hoose to entering Marions (Deeks) council flat in the middle a the bleeping gaza strip🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Place yer bets ma lovelies, will Hinch set foot in Beirut? Will Mario be snubbed? Will there be a comma til Jan 1st to get over it? Boujee popcorn and joos at the ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Place yer bets ma lovelies, will Hinch set foot in Beirut? Will Mario be snubbed? Will there be a comma til Jan 1st to get over it? Boujee popcorn and joos at the ready.
Guessing a snub then a big comma, aye 💎

• Haha
bleep ain’t even got a dishwasher and now he’s saying he’s bought these in the past 😂

4AA7CC85-8F4D-42CC-A60B-4445A4B41C13.jpeg

But he dissnae like seasonal scents ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Guessing a snub then a big comma, aye 💎
Agreed but before his comma there will be a not-so-cryptic hold tae read where he says he has nae interest in being mates with people from 'this app' because he has real friends and his family love him and he likes being a recluse anyway so aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Agreed but before his comma there will be a not-so-cryptic hold tae read where he says he has nae interest in being mates with people from 'this app' because he has real friends and his family love him and he likes being a recluse anyway so aye and so forth.
Don't forget about hos joab he has that too and he can leave that app at any time he's nae bothered for 127 dots 🤣

• Haha
Mario will be getting a stiffy once he finds out she’s in Scotland
Nah, he's busy pretending he can't see his DMS, particularly the ones from hinch, he can't face her visiting Beirut. He'd be overwhelmed, probably curtsey to her. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oor soff will not enter the slums I'm sure , what kind of PR is mierdre wae his bespoke sensutive skin he cannae use most of it but wee denzel will make full use of it...so aye hens

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oor soff will not enter the slums I'm sure , what kind of PR is mierdre wae his bespoke sensutive skin he cannae use most of it but wee denzel will make full use of it...so aye hens
I muat have missed the sensitive skin journey this is first I've heard of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.