Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Marion and Johnny are as disturbed as each other. Same beak, same eyes, same high pitched make-your-ears-bleed voice. Absolutely terrifying. I wonder if Krystal is the same…
Ah cannae believe there’s a family in Ayrshire that names their wains Johnny, Krystal and Mario 🤣 it sounds like the characters in a PC school book

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Johnny might owe Mario some money actually. If you're treatin yersel to anything today, make it this 👌
It’s true our wee Maz is a parody account and he’s taking off his own brother! This has got to be who he bases himself on 🤣🤣 ffs Maz, not an original bone in his body.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ah cannae believe there’s a family in Ayrshire that names their wains Johnny, Krystal and Mario 🤣 it sounds like the characters in a PC school book
In ma heed, Krystal = stripper name, Mario = Spanish/Italian name which has no place for a Scottish man, Johnny = What should’ve been used those 3 times😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The bit where he's talking really fast, what is he saying, I've tried and can't make it out.
Also, cloning is not an exact science. Experimental cloning is illegal, Scotland, stop it. (😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Youse lovelies are well and truly out of your lanes with this! Nae debates Johnny is 10 times better looking than Mario and actually has some talent! So aye.

Also, I read an interview with Johnny once and he didn’t come out / accept / realise that he was gay until he was 24!! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
In ma heed, Krystal = stripper name, Mario = Spanish/Italian name which has no place for a Scottish man, Johnny = What should’ve been used those 3 times😐
🤣 100% ma lovelie. A Mario should be gorgeous and Olive skinned toned and his brother should be a Giuseppe or a Matteo and so forth. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Youse lovelies are well and truly out of your lanes with this! Nae debates Johnny is 10 times better looking than Mario and actually has some talent! So aye.

Also, I read an interview with Johnny once and he didn’t come out / accept / realise that he was gay until he was 24!! 😳
I agree with youse hen. Awe this has highlighted tae me is that Johnny is the better looking, talented and funnier oot the two. I almost feel a bit bad for Maz growing up as a poundshop version of Johnny. And that's aw I'm saying the day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You do all realise when maz reads here later we’re all in for a massive rant about how awful we all are for talking about his family, either that or a enormous comma, I cant wait! 🤣🤣🤭🤭🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s too much for me; Mazda, Mike and now Johnny. Happy Christmas 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I’d rather rub my bits on a cheese grater that put it near Pinky or Perky🤮
Sho aye that’s awesome am saying on that subject Ma lovlie 💋🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You do all realise when maz reads here later we’re all in for a massive rant about how awful we all are for talking about his family, either that or a enormous comma, I cant wait! 🤣🤣🤭🤭🙄🙄
I thought that. He's going to go ape tit!.....Get in 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I have nothing to add to this.
I have no words- I cant breath I'm clutching my beak so hard at these gems 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the poor woman trying to do the sign language when Johnny was upto 90 words second, and the budgeting - brilliant but nothing as good as the ghd dig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you've made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.