Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Johnny might owe Mario some money actually. If you're treatin yersel to anything today, make it this 👌
I'm no good here 🤣 I can't cope with two that sound the same.

I wonder if both of them try and out do each other at parties or family gatherings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
naw just naw their deffo the same person my brains fried it canny separate them into 2 people 🤣🤯 it just keeps saying its the same person hen its our Marion wi a wig on
Can't wait for oor margrit's opinion. My brain can't cope, he says flairs and has the pointy strangler fingers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't wait for oor margrit's opinion. My brain can't cope, he says flairs and has the pointy strangler fingers too.
🤣 I think I might need to drive alang ma ain bespoke lane on the m8 and try get pics of them my brain refuses to believe its 2 separate people 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God Marion and Johnny are as disturbed as each other. Same beak, same eyes, same high pitched make-your-ears-bleed voice. Absolutely terrifying. I wonder if Krystal is the same…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They have the same fashion sense - note the padded maroon adidas jacket🤮 an insult to clothes.

They have the same (old) teeth, the kinda ones that look like a pebble wall - Why didn’t johnny get matching veneers with Marion?

A7E5AE17-EA11-41BB-97F5-7CFDB74E392E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My world has been shook tha morning and no mistake!
I would have bet my wages on oor Johnny being straight and married. To discover he’s just a stockier version of Marion has me buckled!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I have nothing to add to this.
I know they are brothers so they are going to have similarities but he is basically just a fatter version of our mazda m3. I can't deal with this on a bespoke friday ma lovelies.

chicken little, that time again, have you got a cat tree for Ryan the cat yet???? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Johnny is an actor so maybe he has based his acting persona on a certain wee, high pitched, nasal, self entitled, hedgehog looking bastard 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.